City Walk, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
- *Holds ESW1 Form*
- 8 minute walk to Leeds Train Station
- Highley sought after City Centre location
- Allocated parking space
- Optimized yield of 6%
- Easy access to M621
*Back on the market due to buyer's change of circumstance*
Vision Properties are delighted to offer this contemporary fourth floor two-bedroom apartment in Velocity East.
Ideally located in the City Walk development, the apartment is close to many local amenities, with Granary Wharf, Bridgewater Place and Holbeck Urban Village just a few minutes away. There are also excellent motorway links and the train station is a short walk.
The property holds an ESW1 and includes an allocated parking space and briefly comprises:
Welcoming entrance hallway with useful storage cupboard.
Kitchen/Reception Room (5.23 x 3.94) - large open plan living area with oak effect laminate flooring and slate grey tile flooring to the kitchen area. Modern, oak effect kitchen units and laminate worktop, useful breakfast bar, and integrated appliances including oven, electric hob, chrome extractor and dishwasher. There is also a generous corner balcony surrounding the room.
Bedroom One (4.11 x 3.23) - large double bedroom with cream carpet and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two (3.94 x 3.61) - second double bedroom with cream carpet.
Bathroom - stylish three-piece suite with shower over bath, wash basin and WC, tiled flooring, half tiled walls, and wall mounted vanity unit.
Lease Length - 981 years remaining
Ground Rent - £250
Service Charge - £984.36 per annum
City Walk, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.3 miles
- Burley Park Station2.0 miles
- Cottingley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We'll treat your property like it's our own
We are Vision Properties, an (independent) residential property specialist. Our experienced, well-qualified local team know their patch inside out.
Vision Properties can help you to sell your property. Our promise is always to think of your property as if it were our own. We love dealing with residential property and we'll always put your interests first. We'll guide you through the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Sales_VE39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vision Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.