Old London Road, Wheatley
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Public transport links within walking distance
- Beautiful gardens wrapping around the house
- Driveway and double garage with power and light
- Fabulous 'farmhouse style' kitchen/dining room
- Close proximity to A/M40 for commuting
Leading up to the property you are initially greeted by a stone pebble driveway with ample space for multiple vehicles, as well as a detached double garage with power and lighting. From here the beautiful garden wraps around the main house, the first part of which is laid to lawn with mature vegetable patches, there is then a patio to the rear of the house with a large pergola and seating area, with a gated private path leading to London Road, finally to the front of the property there is an outdoor cooking area with a stream running through.
With regards to outside storage there is an additional garage suitable for tools and gardening equipment.
Entering the property you are initially greeted by an entrance porch, this leads into the fabulous 'farmhouse style' open kitchen/dining room with triple aspect windows and views looking out over the garden. Further to the ground floor there is a spacious lounge with a sliding glass doors leading on to the patio, as well as a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family shower room.
* Four bedroom detached family home situated in the heart of Wheatley village
* Public transport links within walking distance, servicing Oxford, Thame, Haddenham and Aylesbury
* Beautiful garden wrapping around the main house with mature vegetable patches and an outdoor kitchen
* Double garage with power and lighting, with additional garage suitable for tools and gardening equipment
* Fabulous 'farmhouse style' kitchen/dining room with triple aspect windows
* Close proximity to A/M40 for commuting to Oxford, London or The Midlands.
The property is located on the Old London Road in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, a handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops and ASDA supermarket.IMPORTANT
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Old London Road, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.5 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11062081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.