Acremead Road, Wheatley
- Less that a mile from access to the A40
- Regular public transport links from several bus stops within the village
- A short walk to Shotover Country Park
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting
- Deceptively large accommodation
- Very well maintained throughout.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Turner Properties
Deceptively large and carefully improved over many years, this split level bungalow has large windows throughout giving lots of natural light in each room, there is potential to alter the rear extension (added in 1997) to a create an annexe and the gardens have been interestingly designed. The front sitting room has commanding south easterly views over Wheatley, the kitchen is a high quality German make designed by Powells in 2016, similarly the family bathroom was also replaced in 2016. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room, there are two more bedrooms, the study/lounge is a vaulted versatile room with a garden room to one side. Approached at the top of this peaceful cul-de-sac the Paverprint drive provides ample parking, a caravan or trailer anchor point and leads to a large well kept garage. The rear garden has been lovingly tendered with interesting shrubs, a raised seating terrace, fruit trees and a vegetable garden. There is gated access to a footpath at the rear leading to Shotover Country Park.
* Less that a mile from access to the A40
* Regular public transport links from several bus stops within the village
* A short walk to Shotover Country Park covering an area of 289 acres
* Peaceful cul-de-sac setting
* Deceptively large accommodation
* Very well maintained throughout
The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just 1 mile of the village centre. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises of a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Acremead Road, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station5.0 miles
- Radley Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8510563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.