Bullar Road, Bitterne, Southampton, SO18 1GT
- Fabulous eight-bedroom property, situated in the popular location of Bittern Park, with easy access to Southampton central
- separate two-bedroom self-contained annex, which would also lend itself for various other uses, such as a home office/business, or air B&B, subject to the relevant planning consents.
- The property has undergone an intensive programme of extension and improvement by the current owner and certainly offers the 'WoW' factor and is exceptionally light and airy.
- Ideally located for families & is within the catchment for the outstanding Bitterne Park Primary School & Bitterne Park Secondary School.
- Open plan living space is ideal for family living, or for those that like to entertain.
- The garden is beautifully presented and is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders.
- Also Benefitting from a detached garage.
- Triple glazing throughout.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hamilton Parkers
The main house offers spacious and versatile accommodation. An entrance hallway leads to all the main principal rooms. To the front of the property is the sitting room, which is lovely and spacious and enjoys large bay window and feature fireplace (which could be opened up). There is a downstairs cloakroom and a study. The study could be utilised as the sixth bedroom if required. To the rear of the property is the open plan kitchen/dining/family room, this area is most certainly the hub-of-the-house and enjoys patio doors opening out onto the garden entertainment terrace. The open plan living space is ideal for family living, or for those that like to entertain. The kitchen has been attractively fitted to a modern and contemporary style with an extensive range of cupboards. Built-in appliances include a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and an electric oven, with gas hob and extractor fan over. There is ample space for a large dining table and the family room is also of an excellent size. Upstairs on the first floor, there are four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom is most impressive and is well proportioned and benefits from a dressing room and jack and Jill bathroom, which can also be accessed off the landing. Bedroom two/guest bedroom also benefits from an ensuite and there are two further bedrooms. On the first floor, is the fifth bedroom, which benefits from an ensite and wardrobe.
Annex/Bungalow In addition to the main house is the annex, which benefits from two bedrooms, a shower room and a large open plan reception room and kitchen. In keeping with the main house, the annex has also been fitted to an excellent standard and offers a modern shower room and attractively fitted modern kitchen area, with the wow factor. Outside To the front of the property there is a newly laid block paved driveway that offers parking for one vehicle. The front driveway leads to a narrow drive leading down the side of the property to the rear detached garage and a further driveway to the rear that provides parking for numerous vehicles. The garden is beautifully presented and is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders. Westerly facing offering lots of summer sun. Situation Bitterne Park has proved to be a popular residential area on the east side of the city with local shops found nearby in the precinct. Riverside Park is also located nearby. More extensive facilities including the West Quay shopping mall are found in the city centre together with popular bars, restaurants and cinemas. The Royal Victoria country park at Netley Abbey offers panoramic views of Southampton Water and the yachting havens of Bursledon, Warsash and Hamble are a short drive away. Access points to the M27 and M3 motorway networks are nearby allowing access to regional towns and cities with a variety of schools for all ages found within the vicinity. Summary of accommodation - Main house Entrance Hall * Lounge (5.26m x 4.04m) * Cloakroom * Study/Bedroom Six (3.18m x 2.69m) * Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.22m x 4.52m) * Family Room (6.17m x 4.24m) First Floor Landing Bedroom One (5.26m x 4.06m) * Dressing Room (2.18m x 1.98m)* En Suite (3.18m x 2.69m) * Bedroom Two (3.33m x 2.90m) * En Suite (2.03m x 2.01m) * Bedroom Three (2.74m x 2.57m) * Bedroom Four (2.59m x 1.75m) Second floor Bedroom Five (4.14m x 2.59m) * En Suite Annexe/Bungalow Entrance Hall * Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room (7.42m x 4.90m) * Bedroom One (4.29m x 3.45m) * Bedroom Two (3.84m x 3.43m) * Shower Room Front Garden Detached Garage Rear Garden General Information LOCAL COUNCIL: Southampton City Council COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band E
Bullar Road, Bitterne, Southampton, SO18 1GT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bitterne Station0.1 miles
- St. Denys Station0.6 miles
- Woolston Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10997780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.