Moss Bank Road
- Elevated Unique Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite And W.C
- Brick Summer House
As you approach this exclusive home you get a sense that something truly sensational lies beyond. A private driveway meets the impressive frontage of the property, leading to the front door with large bay windows offering a glimpse of the delights within.
To the ground floor, we have cloakroom W/C, large lounge area, also a further good sized room which could well be used as home office/study, a large fully fitted kitchen with separate utility room, with a fabulous dining area, offering French doors to the rear garden.
To the first floor we have four luxurious bedrooms with the master benefitting from en-suite facility.
The family bathroom fully tiled and designed to very high standard incorporating family bath and shower.
The rear garden is sensational, the views out of this world, this is where you will spend all the summer months with the family enjoying the BBQs and a cheeky glass of vino watching the sunset, a true delight.
A brick built summer house is situated to the rear of the house which benefits from a kitchen area, w/c, two reception rooms and balcony overlooking farmland views, another perfect office space if required.
This home really does have it all. Indoors boasts a wealth of versatile space for entertaining and enjoying family life. Opulent décor with luxury fittings, fixtures and high-end features attests the high calibre of this property.
Outside there is plenty of secure space for the family fleet to the front of the property.
The outdoor space to the rear is a veritable paradise for families to play, entertain, relax, and explore amongst the garden.
The property sits lovely at the top of Moss Bank Hill offering panoramic outstanding views of farmland with primary and secondary schools in close proximity.
Early viewing will be essential to avoid disappointment
BrochuresMoss Bank RoadBrochure
Moss Bank Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station2.2 miles
- Garswood Station2.3 miles
- Upholland Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30896868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.