92 College Road, Rotherham, S60
- FOR SALE VIA LIVESTREAM AUCTION ON THURSDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER AT 2PM
- PLEASE REGISTER TO BID VIA OUR WEBSITE
- EIGHT BEDROOM SUPERB LOOKING DETACHED PROPERTY
- MODERN HOUSE OF MULTIPLE OCCUPATION
- CURRENTLY 3 OUT OF 8 ROOMS LETS
- ACHIEVING £14,040 PER ANNUM CURRENTLY
- POTENTIAL TO ACHIEVE £37,440 WHEN FULLY LET
- CLOSE TO ROTHERHAM CITY CENTRE
- REAR COURTYARD WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- VIEWINGS BY REQUEST
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £199,500!
EIGHT BEDROOM SUPERB LOOKING DETACHED PROPERTY FOR SALE WITH AUCTION HOUSE SOUTH YORKSHIRE VIA LIVESTREAM AUCTION ON THURSDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER AT 2PM.
For Sale via Livestream Auction on Thursday 16th September at 2pm. Please note you need to pre-register to bid.
An excellent opportunity to purchase this superb looking property which has been converted into a modern eight bedroom detached house in multiple occupation (HMO SUBJECT TO LICENCE) with three out of the eight rooms let producing an annual income of £14,040.
We have been advised that the property is let to professional tenants. The property has the potential for the rental income to increase to £37,440 when fully let.
The property is ideally located close to Rotherham town centre having a wide range of shopping, business and transport facilities and also benefits from being with walking distance of the local College and the train station for commuting to nearby cities of Sheffield and Leeds.
VIEWINGS BY REQUEST.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Ground Floor- Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three with Ensuite, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Utility Room and Bathroom.
First Floor- Bedroom Four, Bedroom Five, Bedroom Six, Bedroom Seven, Bedroom Eight, Shower Room and Bathroom.
Outside sees a rear court yard.
See Legal Pack
Administration Charge: £1,200.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
92 College Road, Rotherham, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.3 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.0 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Why Use Auction House South Yorkshire?
. Market position Auction House are firmly established as the UKs no.1 property auctioneers based on lots sold, last year our total exceeded 3,700 and nationally we sell over 75% of lot entered to our room auctions. We are market leaders across Yorkshire and hold regular auctions in Leeds, Sheffield and Beverley. We also operate Online Auctions with sales every Thursday (except over Christmas and the New Year.
· Trusted Brand Auction Ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_southyorks_1483755_37889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire on 01603 324111.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.