Century House, 100 Station Road, Horsham, RH13
- Contemporary Kitchen Units by Paula Rosa With Integrated Appliances
- Less Than 200m to Horsham Station
- Underfloor Heating
- Lift To All Floors
- Wired for BT/SKY TV
- Some Images Are Computer Generated
- Wall and Floor Tiling to Bathrooms
- Secure Bike Storage
- Fibre-Optic Broadband Ideal For Home Working
- EPC Rating = B
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
PARKING also available!
Open Thursday to Monday 10am-5pm!!
Century House is a showcase development of just 49 luxury apartments designed and built to an exacting specification for modern-day living. Uncluttered, fresh and sophisticated, each apartment offers an interior environment of comfort and simplicity using high-quality fixtures, stylish specifications and thoughtfully planned space created to appeal to today’s design.
CENTURY HOUSE PUTS YOU IN TOUCH WITH HORSHAM’S LIVELY NIGHTLIFE, GREEN OPEN SPACES AND GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS!
Superbly situated in the historic market town of Horsham, Century House is a distinctive collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. With excellent road and rail connections, Century House is conveniently placed for the London commute, Gatwick, Brighton, the south coast and beyond. With a wide range of local pubs, bars, shops and restaurants, and with easy access to nearly a thousand acres of open space and parkland, it’s easy to see why Horsham is living up to its growing reputation for a high quality lifestyle. From an Argentinian steak house to a South African-themed brasserie to popular chains like Nandos, Côte, Bill’s and Prezzo - you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to eating out in Horsham. As well as Horsham’s first class gardens, parks and nature reserves, enjoy ‘picture perfect’ villages, traditional country pubs or sample a glass of wine from one of the flourishing vineyards in the rolling hills of the South Downs National Park.
Square Footage: 558 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 998 years remaining.
Horsham is a highly desirable commuter town with direct train
journeys to central London taking around 50 minutes and to Gatwick in 18 minutes. The town centre is also just over half a mile from Century House.
GATWICK AIRPORT- 18 MINUTES
EAST CROYDON- 35 MINUTES
CLAPHAM JUNCTION- 43 MINUTES
VICTORIA- 51 MINUTES
BRIGHTON- 58 MINUTES
Destinations further afield are easy to get to with nearby access to the M23 and M25, and all the delights of cosmopolitan Brighton are just 23 miles away.
Century House, 100 Station Road, Horsham, RH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsham Station0.2 miles
- Littlehaven Station0.6 miles
- Warnham Station1.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUD210133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.