Forest Drive West, Upper Leytonstone, E11
- Spacious & well-presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Offered chain free
- Own front door
- Spacious bay fronted lounge/ diner
- Fitted kitchen incl. gas cooker & combi boiler
- Attractive bathroom suite with power shower
- Sought after residential turning in Upper Leytonstone
- Good access to Leytonstone Central Line tube station & Leyton Midland Rail station
- Close to main shopping area and the beautiful Hollow Ponds
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Theydons
Comprising: This well-presented property welcomes you in via your own front door with stairs leading you up to the first floor landing and seamlessly into the spacious bay fronted lounge/ diner, which is adorned with wood flooring, functioning feature fireplace (vendor has stated that a chimney clean will be needed before use) and storage to chimney breast recesses, providing this home with a beautiful space to relax and catch up with family and friends. Also located to the front of the property is the second of the two bedrooms, which has a large airing cupboard, ideal for storing away your vacuum cleaner, ironing board, amongst other items.
Moving your way to the rear of the property you will locate the fitted kitchen complete with gas cooker, then its onto the tiled bathroom suite with power shower and a great size main bedroom with wood flooring and feature cast iron fireplace.
- Good access to Leyton Leisure Centre
- Short stroll to Abbotts Park
- Great access to road links incl A12, A406 & M11
- 23 Schools & Colleges rated either 'Outstanding' or 'Good' by Ofsted located within a mile radius
Viewing by appointment via Theydons
(All measurements are approximate sizes and are given as a guide only as obstacles may have prevented accuracy)
All photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
Planning & building regulations details for any works carried out on the property should be specifically verified by the purchasers' solicitor before proceeding with the purchase.
"These sales particulars have been prepared by Theydons upon the instruction of the vendor(s) and they shall not constitute an offer or the basis of any contract. Our inspection of the property was purely to prepare these particulars and no form of survey, structural or otherwise was carried out. Services, fittings and equipment referred to within the sales particulars have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranties can be given. Accordingly the prospective buyers(s) must make their own enquiries regarding such matters"
Forest Drive West, Upper Leytonstone, E11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.3 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.5 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992...
We're excited to unveil a brand new look for Theydons. It's a new look, but you'll get the same care and attention that we've prided ourselves on since starting out.
As a family-run estate agents, we have been serving our local community for over 28 years. Since then we've helped families upsize, and then downsize again; we've helped children who've flown the nest to find their new home; we've sold and let a property once, twice, thre
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ST2184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Theydons, East London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.