Eliot Way, Higham Ferrers, RUSHDEN
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Study or Fifth Bedroom
- Detached Home
- Double Garage
- Immaculately Decorated
The property comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, a large lounge/diner with bay window, conservatory, modern kitchen, utility room and good size study. Upstairs comprises of the Master Bedroom with three built in wardrobes and en suite, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This stunning Four Bedroom Detached Home located in the sought after area of Higham Ferrers and within the catchment areas of the junior and secondary schools, has off road parking and double garage. The property comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, a large lounge/diner with bay window, conservatory, modern kitchen, utility room and good size study that could be a fifth double bedroom. Upstairs comprises of the Master Bedroom with three built in wardrobes and en suite, three further double bedrooms with bedroom four having built in wardrobes also and a family bathroom.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors to the cloakroom, study and lounge/diner.
WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Study 10' 10" plus bay x 8' 3" ( 3.30m plus bay x 2.51m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, telephone and television point.
Lounge / Diner 24' 5" plus bay x 10' 6" ( 7.44m plus bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place with gas fire, television point, two radiators, wooden flooring and door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, fitted electric oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood over, integrated microwave oven, plumbing for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 4' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.45m )
Double glazed door to the side aspect, a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash back, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Conservatory 14' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.28m )
Of a double glazed and brick construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, French doors to the side aspect, radiator and door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft space with ladder, boarding and light, doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" plus door recess x 9' 10" ( 4.06m plus door recess x 3.00m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect with white plantation style shutters, built in wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone point, white shutters fitted to the windows and door to en suite.
Double glazed obscure window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan and radiator.
Path to the front door, lawn area either side with mature shrubs, driveway to the side providing off road parking and leading to the garage.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio providing a seating area, external tap, side access with fencing enclosing the garden.
Accessed via up and over doors from the driveway, power and lighting connected and door leading to the garden. The garage can also be accessed via the conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Eliot Way, Higham Ferrers, RUSHDEN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rushden William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rushden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD108424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.