- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- SUBSTANTIAL FORMER METHODIST SUNDAY SCHOOL
- PARKING TO THE FRONT
- CURRENTLY USED AS A STORAGE SPACE
- PREVIOUSLY USED AS A GAMES/HOBBIES ROOM
- SUITING A VAREITY OF USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENTS (THOUGH NOT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT)
- PRETTY HAMLET LOCATION
Woodacott is a conveniently situated small and quiet hamlet comprising mainly individual and well presented residential properties. The bustling market town of Holsworthy is some 4 miles with its comprehensive range of national and local shops together with many amenities including Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Schools, Library, Park, Health Centre, Sports Hall, Golf Course, Bowling Green etc. For those wishing to travel further afield Okehampton, the "gateway" to Dartmoor, is some 20 miles with the A30 dual carriageway providing a speedy link to the M5 motorway and Cathedral City of Exeter with its inter-city rail and airport links. Bude on the spectacular North Cornish coast is about 14 miles, and the regional North Devon Centre of Barnstaple is some 30 miles. Neighbouring villages include Shebbear with its well known Public School which is some 4 miles distant.
From Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Hatherleigh road for 2 miles, and upon reaching Anvil Corner turn left signed Thornbury. Follow this road for just over 1 mile and at Blagdonmoor Cross turn right signed Woodacott. Upon reaching Woodacott Cross turn right, and the Former Sunday School will be found after a short way along on the left hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'For Sale' notice clearly displayed.
Mains electricity connected.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapleton Station16.5 miles
About the agent
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE - NATIONAL STRENGTH !
Bond Oxborough Phillips is an established local company with over 20 years experience in selling property in North Devon and North Cornwall. Throughout our network of offices we are able to offer a complete property service which includes Residential Sales, Property Management and Lettings, Auctions, New Homes and Development.
Our extensive knowledge and experience of the local property market enables us to provide a professi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOS200098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Holsworthy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.