Llanwnog, Caersws, Powys, SY17
- Partially Renovated & Extended Traditional Cottage
- Situated in a private location with views over Severn Valley
- Situated in around 4.91 acres (1.99 ha) of land
- In need of completion
- Potential to reconfigure to 3 Bedroom House.
- Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Full Planning Permission
- EPC - G (20)
A rare opportunity to purchase a Traditional Cottage, with spacious extension situated within grounds of 4.91 acres (1.99 ha) of land and overlooking the Severn Valley.
The property has seen the beginnings of renovation and extension work which is to be completed by the successful purchaser and there is potential to reconfigure to a 3 Bedroom House.
Located just over a mile from Caersws with a good range of amenities including village shop, train station, primary school, public houses and places of worship and the larger market town of Newtown some 7.5 miles.
The accommodation comprises:
On the Ground Floor:
The traditional cottage forms of Living Room 6.24m x 4.55m complete with brick fireplace & bread oven, doorway leading into the Extension which will be an Open Plan Kitchen/Diner 6.47m x 4.62m.
The property further comprises of a single storey extension with plans to create an Entrance Lobby, downstairs Bathroom with separate bath & shower along with a separate Utility Room.
NOTE: THERE IS NO ACCESS TO FIRST FLOOR DUE TO SAFETY REASONS
On the First Floor:
Currently accessed by ladder, comprises of two spacious Double Bedroom (1) 6.08m x 4.49m & Landing Area 6.08m x 4.49 which will be Bedroom (2) and Shower Room.
Full planning permission granted for extension to existing dwelling at Button Hall, Llanwnog, Caersws, Powys, SY17 5PD, granted 20th June 2014. Plans and planning permission documents are available from the Agents office.
By prior arrangements with the selling agents. NOTE: Viewers are asked to take great care at the property.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO ACCESS TO FIRST FLOOR DUE TO SAFETY REASONS
The property is approached by right of way over adjoining land leading from the Council maintained road. A private track then leads to the homestead and land. The land is located to the rear of the property, comprising of agricultural and woodland extending to 4.91 acres (1.99 ha). The land benefits from far reaching views over the surrounding countryside
Llanwnog, Caersws, Powys, SY17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caersws Station1.7 miles
- Newtown Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.