1 Burnbrae Walk, Bonnyrigg, EH19 3FP
- Dual aspect livingroom.
- French doors to rear.
- Access to Landing.
- Private garden to front.
- Driveway leading to garage.
- Extensive enclosed South West facing rear garden.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gillespie MacAndrew
By app please see ESPC booking calendar
A rarely available detached villa situated within the sought after Hopefield development in the popular Midlothian town of Bonnyrigg. This location is an ideal commuter base into Edinburgh or further afield with its close proximity to Edinburgh City Bypass and the main motorway network. The property is situated within a good catchment area for schools and close to a wide range of local amenities. This would make an excellent family home with a great location and the flexible living accommodation comprises: Reception hall. Cloakroom/WC. Living room with dual aspect. French doors to rear. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances & storage. Bedroom four/Dining room. Carpeted staircase leading to upper level. Upper landing with storage. Access to attic. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en suite shower room. Two other double bedrooms with storage. Family bathroom with shower. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Private garden to front. Driveway leading to garage. Extensive enclosed South West facing rear garden.
1 Burnbrae Walk, Bonnyrigg, EH19 3FP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newtongrange Station1.2 miles
- Eskbank Station1.3 miles
- Gorebridge Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Gillespie Macandrew is a leading Scottish law firm providing a seamless estate agency, conveyancing and legal service for individuals, families and businesses. Our staff combine excellent technical skills and considerable experience to offer a consistently high level of service for our clients.
You can view all of our properties on our website or Instagram. Follow us at gillespie_macandrew_property for the latest properties on the market, inspiration for your home and our top tips for g
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 178415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.