Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Video Entry
- Fitted Kitchen
- En suite
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Smart Design
- Great Location
This is a remarkable fantastic duplexes, situated in the heart of Cambridge.
The development is located to the southeast of Cambridge City Centre, opposite Cambridge train station which offers exceptional rail services into London and other surrounding cities such as Peterborough.
With its associated history and cultural appeal, the site provides excellent transport links and access to extensive shopping facilities, high quality restaurants and amenities, as well as the renowned University.
This stylish two bedroom apartment offers contemporary living only a short distance from Cambridge city centre, and just a stone’s throw from the railway station. With its spacious kitchen/dining area, living room and two double bedrooms, the new home is finished to Weston Homes’ unique, high specification.
Included as standard are integrated kitchen appliances, instant boiling water taps, bathroom vanity units with builtin storage and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom.
** SUPERB DUPLEX APARTMENT OVER THE TOP TWO FLOORS **
Situated over floors 6 and 7 within this superb block within the heart of CB1, this apartment provides 783 sq ft (72.8 sq m) of excellent living space.
A fantastic layout is provided:
From the 6th floor communal area, which is accessed by lift:
* From the 6th floor hallway, the front door opens to the hallway with storage cupboard and stairs to the 7th floor accommodation.
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area the kitchen is an L Shape to one side, leaving the rest of the area to provide a superb dining/living area with door to the super spacious private balcony.
* From the kitchen there is a door through to the ground floor WC which is fitted with additional storage cupboards.
The 7th floor accommodation provides:
* Storage cupboard in the hallway
* Master bedroom with en built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 also with en suite bathroom
* With allocated car parking space
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.1 miles
- Cambridge North2.3 miles
- Shelford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We have a network of offices across the UK and Asia and specialise in residential property investments, sales, lettings, property management, high quality serviced apartments and short lets.
Our portfolio ranges from individual bedrooms right up to five bedroom penthouses. Our modern offices are staffed with property professionals with tens of years of experience behind them.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Move Group, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.