Fonthill Road, Aberdeen AB11 6UQ
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Close to Local Park
- Close to Excellent Local Shops
- Attention - First Time Buyers
- Very Popular Location
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
The front door opens into a smart hallway. Immediately to the left and overlooking the back of the property is the spacious living room with amazing views over the city. Its smart modern wood burner gives a lovely homely feel to the light and airy space, which can accommodate well sized lounge furniture. Tucked around the corner is a functional office area, ideal for those who require study or work-at-home space. Just off the living room is the smart modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, and integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. The kitchen units are a neutral wood effect with satin handles and smart dark grey worktops and matching splash back.
Toward the front of the property is the large double bedroom, with carpeted flooring and bright and neutral decor. It has two large built in wardrobes and a bay window overlooking the front garden. Its spacious proportions mean that there is plenty space for other items of furniture if desired. Completing the property, the smart shower room is modern and bright with a white WC and and shower cubicle which comes with a combi-fed shower and white tiles.
Outside the back door there is a neat shared garden area with its own decking area and a very handy shared storage shed. The cupboard in the hallway along with the attic offer lots of additional storage areas. Out to the front is a lovely easy maintenance shared garden area.
Fonthill Road is in a highly desirable residential area which provides the convenience of city living with the green and leafy feel of a suburb. It is within walking distance of a range of shops, local amenities, and transport links, as well as the beautiful and historic Duthie Park.
This property includes:
- Living Room
- Bedroom (Double)
- Shower Room
- Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
To book a viewing call 24/7 on
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Aberdeen) - Property Reference 39628
Fonthill Road, Aberdeen AB11 6UQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station0.7 miles
- Dyce Station5.6 miles
About the agent
EweMove, Covering Scotland
Cavendish House Littlewood Court West 26 Industrial Estate Cleckheaton BD19 4TE
Scotland is a covered by a number of EweMove branches:
Aberdeen - Run by Branch Director Mark Allan
Edinburgh - Run by Branch Directors Hugh & Karen Jackson
Glasgow North - Run by Sanjay Sharma & Sheetal Rani
Every EweMove branch prides themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
As well as providing an exceptional customer service, EweMove embrace the very latest technology available to estate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 39628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Covering Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.