The Ridgeway Enfield En2
- Detached House
- Ensuite to bedroom one
- Fitted kitchen
- Down Stairs W/C
- Parking for 8 to 10 cars
- Stunning Views
- Situated on Enfield Ridgeway
- Drone Footage
A four bedroom detached house with outstanding views over farmland and the London skyline. The house itself is offered in excellent order with three generous bedrooms, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and open plan living accommodation with a spacious lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen and study.
Viewing Highly Recommended
The Ridgeway Enfield En2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crews Hill Station1.0 miles
- Gordon Hill Station1.8 miles
- Cockfosters Station2.0 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S39962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.