Dunblane Drive, Royal Leamington Spa
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Double Storey Extension
- Finished To An High Standard
- Under Floor Heating Throughout On The Ground Floor
- Off Road Parking For Three Vehicles
- Superb Rear Garden
- Excellent School Catchment Area
- Built In Appliances
- Further Opportunity To Extend Into The Loft
- EPC Rating D
To the first floor there are four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, a shower room and access to the loft. The rear garden benefits from a sheltered decking area with lighting and artificial grass. To the front there is a driveway for parking. In our opinion the property is worth viewing to appreciate the work the current owner has completed and the spacious living accommodation the house provides.
Call us today for more information or to book in an internal viewing.
Location - Located to the highly sought after position to the North of Leamington Spa, sitting within the catchments area of Telford School and North Leamington secondary school with easy access in and out of the vibrant town centre with all it has to offer. The beautiful Warwickshire countryside is minutes away in one direction with the town centre minutes away in the opposite direction. There is also an abundance of local amenities close by, just on the Rugby Road is a petrol station, subway, Tesco, Sainsbury's and a Pub. Leamington Town Centre is a short drive away, with is hourly direct service to London Marlybone. This location has good access to the A45, A46 & M1 motorways.
BrochuresDunblane Drive, Royal Leamington Spa
Dunblane Drive, Royal Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station2.1 miles
- Kenilworth Station3.3 miles
- Warwick Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting we aim to make your move as smooth as possible. Loveitts have been the cornerstone of Coventry and Warwickshire life for 170 years. Founded in 1843 the principles of customer care, trustworthiness and honesty developed all those years ago still hold firm today.
Our Services include the following:
Free Market appraisals for intending sellers and landlords
Friendly and professional advice without obligation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30900531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.