8 (Flat 3) Myreside View, Craiglockhart, Edinburgh
* Ideally proportioned three-bedroom first floor apartment forming part of an exclusive factored modern development
* The development has its own landscaped grounds and unallocated residential parking
* Located on its own tranquil cul-de-sac, approached from the Colinton Road in the favoured Craiglockhart area of Edinburgh
* In pristine condition
* The living room has a five window turreted dining area, overlooking George Watson's College playing fields, combined with an oblong sitting area with a large window in the south east wall makes it flooded with light
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of storage, down lit work surfaces with tiled splash backs and a full complement of integrated appliances
* Spacious principal bed room with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and a further bedroom currently used as a study, demonstrating the adaptability of the accommodation
* Family bathroom with four piece suite
* Spacious private attic
* Gas fired central heating and double glazing
* Well-tended private landscape grounds and off street parking for the use of the residents
This is an ideally proportioned three-bedroom first floor apartment forming part of an exclusive factored modern Cala development, located on its own tranquil cul-de-sac, approached from the Colinton Road in the favoured Craiglockhart area of Edinburgh.
The apartment is in immaculate condition and the development has its own landscaped grounds and unallocated residential parking.
The communal areas of the development are well-managed and welcoming and entirely compatible with the apartment itself. The apartment's hall is spacious and gives direct access to all rooms, it also has a large walk-in store cupboard, the equivalent of a modern-day box room and a further cupboard.
The living room with its five window turreted dining area, overlooking George Watson's College playing fields and its oblong sitting area with a large window in the south east wall flood the room with natural light, making the complete room a marvellous sanctuary. The bright kitchen is well appointed with plenty of storage, down lit work surfaces with tiled splash backs and a full complement of integrated appliances.
The principal bedroom overlooks the back and has views of the playing fields; it has two large built-in wardrobes and is large enough to accommodate an additionally required furniture, such as a dressing table. It also has an en-suite shower room, with the basin built into a vanity unit as well as two hanging cupboards, one with mirrored doors. The second bedroom is also a double and has a built-in wardrobe; the final bedroom is currently being used as a study, thus showing the adaptability of the accommodation.
There is a family bathroom that has a four piece suite, comprising: sperate bath and shower; basin mounted in a vanity unit and a wc. There is the added bonus of a spacious attic which is ideal for storage. It is large enough to stand and walk around.
The apartment has gas fired central heating and double glazing, its own well-tended private landscape grounds and off street parking for the use of the residents.
The factors are: Myreside Management. The charge is: approx. £1,100 per annum.
Myreside View lies in the popular residential area of Craiglockhart, just to the south of Edinburgh's city centre. It is a vibrant, prosperous district with handsome houses and a selection of independent shops and restaurants and Bruntsfield that is nearby has a multitude of boutiques and interesting little shops and further bars and restaurants. The King's Theatre and Dominion Cinema are also within easy reach. Recreation and exercise are also catered for as there are several golf courses and tennis clubs, as well as many places for walks, including the Union Canal, Colinton Dell, Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows.
Edinburgh's private and public sector schooling is renowned, with George Watson's College, George Heriot's and Merchiston Castle School all in close proximity. The apartment also comes within the catchment area for Bruntsfield Primary School and Boroughmuir High School. The City Bypass is an easy connection, giving direct access to the Forth Crossing, Edinburgh International Airport and Scotland's central motorway network. Busses 10, 27 and 45 all stop within moments' walk from your front door, creating easy access throughout the City, through the centre down to Western Harbour and also all the way to Heriot Watt University.
8 (Flat 3) Myreside View, Craiglockhart, Edinburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slateford Station0.6 miles
- Haymarket Station1.2 miles
- Kingsknowe Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Ballantynes Property Group has a particular emphasis on providing residential estate agency and property management solutions to private clients and the development community.
In addition the firm provides Property & Estate Management Services, Planning & Development Advice, Sales, Purchases and Valuations of Commercial, Industrial and Rural Property and Fully Managed Property Lettings.
From our two offices, one in Edinburgh's West End and the other in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballantynes, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.