York Street, Marylebone, London, W1U
- Period Building - Laterally Converted 1468 sqft
- Good Sized Lift
- Large Reception
- Separate Kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Close to Baker Street and Tube Station
- Close to great Amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
There is a superb sized reception to the front of the building, with a Southernly open view down Montagu Mansions. The well-appointed kitchen is a good size and is separate to the rear of the property. A guest WC is accessed from the entrance hall.
There is a door that separates the bedroom suites from the living area. The master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room, is a magnificent size. There are two further bedrooms and a full bathroom.
York Street is an attractive Street running East to West in the heart of Marylebone. This property is placed between Gloucester Place and the renown Baker Street. There is an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants on Baker Street itself. Marylebone High Street with its Boutique Shops, bars and restaurants is a short walk away. Baker Street tube station is also nearby with its multi underground lines. Regent's Park with its vast open spaces is just a short walk.
York Street, Marylebone, London, W1U
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baker Street Station0.2 miles
- Marylebone Station0.2 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
KW London Bridge Ltd T/A Keller Williams, London Bridge
News Building, 3rd Floor, 3 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG
Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its associates’ businesses, the associates in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, we are reshaping the global industry landscape. Today, Keller Williams has more than 136,000 associates and over 700 locations across the globe. We are growing at a rate of roughly 2000 associates per month, every month. None of our competitors can compete with our global marke
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VJB210074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KW London Bridge Ltd T/A Keller Williams, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.