Looe Road, Exeter, EX4 4BW
- Close to local amenities
- Close to the university
- 360 virtual tour
- wonderful first time buy or investment
- Close to St Davids station
- Period features/ modern twist
- Recently decorated
- Modern kitchen
- Open plan
- Modern bathroom
Door to the hallway:
Door to the lounge, door to the dining room:
3.10m (10' 2") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Obscured window to the front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, door to the hall way, opening to the dining room:
3.12m (10' 3") x 2.94m (9' 8")
Window to the rear aspect, feature fire place, under stairs storage, stairs to the first floor, opening to the kitchen, radiator:
2.61m (8' 7") x 3.80m (12' 6")
Door to the court yard garden, window to the garden, low and high level cupboards, roll top work surfaces, space for a washing machine, space for a dish washer, space for a fridge freezer, built in electric hob, oven and extractor, door to bathroom and WC:
1.83m (6' 0") x 0.89m (2' 11")
Obscured window to the side aspect, low level WC, radiator:
1.57m (5' 2") x 1.78m (5' 10")
Obscured window to the rear aspect, hand basin, bath with shower over:
3.94m (12' 11") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Window to the front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, built in wardrobes, access to the loft space:
2.94m (9' 8") x 3.02m (9' 11")
Window to the rear aspect, feature fir place, built in wardrobes:
To the rear of the property is a court yard garden, which is accessed from the door in the kitchen, to the first level up some steps to a second level that gives you space for a bistro table, there are mature shrubs.
The property is accessed via the front door straight from the main path, there is permit parking outside the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Looe Road, Exeter, EX4 4BW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter St. Davids Station0.2 miles
- Exeter Central Station0.4 miles
- Exeter St. Thomas Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 150 independently owned branches throughout the country.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELSAL99374646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.