Danbury Road, Loughton
- Offered Chain Free
- Share Of Freehold
- Secure Entryphone System
- 2 Allocated Parking Spots
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Communal Garden
- Close To Both Loughton and Buckhurst Hill Shops & Tube Stations
- Roding Valley Nature Reserve On Your Doorstep
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Internally, the property is immaculately presented and offers an abundance of living space which includes a bright & airy 13ft lounge/diner, a fully fitted kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards, two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite.
Externally, the property comes with 2 allocated parking spots and its own private communal garden for the four apartments to enjoy. Close by is Roding Valley Nature Reserve which is a vast area of open playing fields, lakes and streams ideal for families, dog walkers or fitness fans.
Known for its scenic views and being on the border of Epping Forest, Loughton has excellent transport links into London from its main line tube station, with the M11 and M25 also being close by. With highly regarded state and private schools within easy reach, its stylish boutiques and abundance of food shops, restaurants and bars, Loughton is a desirable location for buyers.
BrochuresDanbury Road, LoughtonBrochure
Danbury Road, Loughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.8 miles
- Debden Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Having been situated in our current offices for over 16 years Edward Taub & Company are the areas foremost Letting and Management agent.
Please contact us if you are considering letting or renting a property. We can provide a market appraisal as a free, no obligation service advising you of the rental figure you could achieve letting your property.
We are specialists in long and short term rentals including corporate lets, company lets and private lets
Edward Taub & Company
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30902762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Taub & Co, Buckhurst Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.