- Immaculate spacious and elegant accommodation
- Newly decorated and re-carpeted
- Recently installed Treyone kitchen
- 3 En-suite double bedrooms
- 4th bedroom / dressing room / study
- Underfloor heating
- Concierge service
- Outstanding communal leisure facilities
- Spacious garage and parking
- Perfect lock up and leave
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Wood Barton enjoys a wonderful sense of tranquility whilst being within easy access of the market town of Kingsbridge and the A38 Devon Expressway.
Cloisters is one of only eight outstanding residences within this exclusive and private development. The estate offers private woodlands, one mile of fishing on the river Avon, a tennis court and swimming pool with leisure facilities within a magnificent restored Chapel.
The building which is steeped in history was converted with meticulous attention to detail and each property is individually designed and finished to an exceptional standard. The modern fittings throughout complement the historic Grade II Listed building.
Cloisters is arranged over the two upper floors of the building. The impressive reception room has high ceilings and tall sash windows which overlook the grounds. A few steps lead down to a recently installed Treyone kitchen which compliments the period property perfectly. An oak staircase with glass balustrade ascends to the top floor where there are 3 en-suite bedrooms and a 4th room which could be used as a dressing room / study or 4th bedroom.
The apartment comes with a large garage and parking space and there is ample additional parking for visitors.
Owning a property at Wood Barton is a lifestyle, the opportunity to own an elegant home within magnificent grounds which are beautifully maintained on the Owner's behalf.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Tenure - Leasehold for 999 years from 2007 at £100 Ground Rent fixed for the full term and a 1/8th share of the Freehold. The current service charge is approximately £5000 per annum. The property can not be holiday let.
Services - Mains electricity and water. Drainage to private system. LPG central heating.
Local Authority - South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: . Council Tax Band G.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with Harriet George Properties Limited.
Directions - From Kingsbridge take the Loddiswell road and after about 2 miles, and before crossing the River Avon, turn right signposted Woodleigh and Preston. Continue through the village of Woodleigh. After approximately 500 yards the entrance to Wood Barton is on the left.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station7.2 miles
About the agent
I decided to establish Harriet George Properties after over 20 years experience in the industry; my goal being to provide a more personal approach to buying or selling a home.
With experience in both the sales and letting markets, I am truly passionate about what I do. My goal is to exceed expectations and deliver the highest level of customer service.
The last 18 years of my career have been spent in Salcombe where I gained a reputation of consistently achieving precedent prices
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30853952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harriet George, Kingsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.