Cragmoor Road, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5AR
- A Wonderful Family Home On A Highly Sought After Tree Lined Road In Burton Joyce
- Set In A Plot Of 0.25 Of An Acre Or Thereabouts Encompassing a Beautiful South West Facing Garden
- Boasting Many Attributes Associated With A Quality Family Home Including Separate Reception Rooms, Double Bedrooms & En-Suite
- Entrance Hall, Three Separate Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC To The Ground Floor
- Four Double Bedrooms (One With En-Suite Shower Room) & Family Bathroom To The First Floor
- Driveway Providing Off-Road For Four Cars & Integral Double Garage With Electrically Operated Door
- Situated Within Catchment Of Both Primary & Secondary Education Rated 'Good' By Ofsted
- An Increasingly Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Quality Family Home Within The Highly Regarded Village Of Burton Joyce
- Positioned Towards The Bottom Of Cragmoor Road Opposite Burton Joyce Tennis Club
- Early Enquiries & Viewings Encouraged To Avoid Disappointment
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Petersen Property Consultants
A wonderful and imposing detached family home sitting on a plot of a quarter of an acre or thereabouts with the most beautiful south-west facing gardens to the rear.
The property is understood to have been built during the 1970's and is nicely positioned towards the end of Cragmoor Road opposite Burton Joyce Tennis Club; a tree-lined road known to be one of the villages highly sought-after addresses.
The current owners acquired the property during 2016 and have, since then, carried out some significant improvements including the installation of new windows and doors, updating of the en-suite shower room, electrics and alarm system, installing a new gas fired central heating boiler and, in parts, re-decoration and newly fitted carpets and flooring.
There is, however, scope to expand on the above and the sale of 9 Cragmoor Road therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for any new owner to create a very special family home to their own specification and requirements.
This impressive property has many attributes associated with a quality family home such as separate reception rooms, a utility room and ground floor toilet as well as double bedrooms, one of which has en-suite facilities.
Such a family home is currently a rare visitor to the market in Burton Joyce and viewings are encouraged to appreciate the property's location, the scale of the accommodation on offer and, in particular, the stunning gardens.
Burton Joyce is a highly-regarded, sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, library and pubs including the award-winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Morrisons, Starbucks and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu Double Glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 68 'D'.
Band F, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/22) is £3,186.62. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
£625,000.00 (six hundred and twenty five thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cragmoor Road, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5AR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.2 miles
- Netherfield Station1.9 miles
- Carlton Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145AR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.