Heartenoak Road, Cranbrook, Kent, TN18
- Detached 1930's elegant Property
- 5 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Light and Spacious
- Kitchen and Dining Area
- Landscaped Gardens
- Off road parking and separate single garage
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
- Quiet Position yet close to amenities
- Edge of Village Location
Upon entering the wide hall, stairs lead to the first floor, doors lead to the main reception rooms, study, kitchen and WC. The Drawing Room is light and welcoming with a triple aspect, a feature fireplace and inset coal effect gas fire with French doors opening to a rear terrace and gardens beyond.
The Dining Room is partially vaulted with an underfloor heated travertine floor, large, glazed windows and double doors that lead to a further patio where you can enjoy views over the garden and pond.
The kitchen is light and spacious, well laid out and has a good selection of wall and floor units, stainless steel sink, dishwasher and a commercial size free standing fridge. An attractive wooden floor continues through to the dual aspect breakfast/lounge area with double doors to the side patio and utility with fitted units, butler sink, boiler (Viessman) and Hot Water Tank. Access to the garden.
Stairs lead to the first floor with four ensuite bedrooms. The Master Bedroom has an ensuite shower room and built in cupboard with further stairs to the second floor and remaining bedroom suite with large bathroom and further storage area.
The Gardens surround the property and are well established with varying terraces, a well stocked pond, large flat lawn and lawn mower shed, wooden summer house, greenhouse, potting shed and further useful tool sheds.
Heartenoak Road, Cranbrook, Kent, TN18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Etchingham Station4.4 miles
About the agent
GTA Estates - Hawkhurst Branch is located near Royal Tunbridge Wells in the village of Hawkhurst and operate throughout the Weald of Kent. We are a forward thinking fresh Property Agent, with over 25 years experience in acquiring and selling both commercial and residential property. Our team in GTA Hawkhurst are pleased to offer our bespoke service to clients across the Weald whether you are buying or selling, our dedicated approach to service excellence will ensure that you are looked after
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Orchard. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GTA Property Agents, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.