Burmester Road, London
End of Terrace
- A four bedroom family home
- No Chain
- Rear garden
- Three bathrooms
- Double glazed windows
This beautifully presented four bedroom house is situated on Burmester Road in Wandsworth on a quiet residential road. It is close to neighbourhood amenities, schools, hospitals, open spaces and parks.The property also benefits from convenient transport links, bus routes service the area and with links to London from Earlsfield Railway Station (0.6 Miles) with Wimbledon Park Tube Station (District Line) (0.7 mile).
Doorsteps is delighted to welcome to the market this exceptionally presented four bedroom, end terrace family home spanning three floors.
This tastefully decorated home offers comprising an airy open plan lounge dinning room/kitchen with French doors opening out to the rear garden.
The ground floor also comprises of a spacious kitchen which is fitted with fully integrated base and wall units, refrigerator as well as electrical appliances including a gas hob with extractor over and oven and tiled flooring.
One double bedroom at the front of the property fitted double glazed window and wooden flooring and built in storage although this is currently being used as a bedroom it can also be used a reception room.
The upstairs comprises three well-appointed double bedrooms fitted with double glazed windows, wooden flooring and have ample wardrobe space with the master bedroom fitted with an ensuite bathroom.
The family bathroom features a bath, shower, hand wash basin, and a WC.
Decorated neutrally throughout and maintained to a high standard, this property also benefits from a landscaped rear garden which is landscaped with a patio.
Viewings of this property are highly recommended at the earliest.
Local Authority: Wandsworth
Burmester Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlsfield Station0.6 miles
- Haydons Road Station0.6 miles
- Wimbledon Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11119347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.