Brookwood Close, NR34
- Stylish modern interior throughout
- Gated driveway, double detached garage and double car port
- Modern integral Lift, between the ground floor and first floor
- Stunning open plan kitchen, dining room
- Corner plot within a desirable residential location
- Immaculate, both inside and out
- Spacious bath and shower room
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
- Sitting room and extended family room
- Spacious family accommodation throughout
From the moment you step onto the driveway, the immaculate presentation of this beautiful home will become immediately apparent, from the perfectly pruned hedgerow to the private gated entrance. Leading into a welcoming and spacious hallway, the stylish modern decor and open plan nature of this home allows the natural light to flow beautifully throughout. The kitchen dining room leads from here, a large sociable space fitted with a wide range of stylish white gloss cabinets and a variety of integral appliances. The island unit is bound to be popular for those seeking a kitchen which offers space to dine and entertain whilst also benefitting from a wonderful indoor-outdoor flow through the double doors to the garden. The utility room leads from here, an essential feature for most in addition to the ground floor cloakroom which leads from the hallway. The modern lift in the hallway offers disabled access to the first floor accommodation. The open plan family area leads from here, a fantastic size room full of natural light from the extended garden room which leads from here, providing a versatile space to suit a variety of uses. Upstairs, all four bedrooms lead from the landing in addition to the palatial bath and shower room. Fitted with a luxury spa style bath tub and a double walk-in shower, this family bath suite will surely prove a popular aspect of this home. The contemporary lift allows first floor access into bedroom three.
Outside, the gated driveway allows space to park a number of vehicles off-road and vehicular access to the detached double garage. The perfectly manicured gardens provide a beautiful frontage to this home and allows a degree of privacy too. The garden to the rear is mostly laid to lawn with a dining terrace leading from the kitchen.
A stunning family home within a desirable residential location, early viewing is essential...
Brookwood Close, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station1.4 miles
- Brampton Station4.3 miles
- Somerleyton Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23brookwood. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.