Boscaswell Downs, Pendeen.
- STUNNINGLY PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW.
- AMPLE PARKING.
- ENCLOSED REAR PATIO GARDEN WITH FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
- TWO BATHROOMS.
- UTILITY ROOM.
- LIVING ROOM WITH MULTIFUEL BURNER.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH SOLID WOOD WORKTOPS AND ISLAND.
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- EASY ACCESS TO THE VILLAGE AMENITIES, COASTLINE AND ALL ROUTES.
Stunningly presented three double bedroom detached bungalow. Ample parking. Enclosed rear patio garden with far reaching countryside views. Two bathrooms. Living room with multifuel burner. Utility room. Easy access to the village amenities, coastline and all routes.
Upvc ½ glazed door to:
Hallway: Radiator. Loft hatch. Burglar alarm. Smoke alarm. PVA system. Sensor. Large cupboard housing fuse board. Thermostat. Hallway.
Bathroom: 7’ x 7’8” (2.14m x 2.33m) Double shower cubicle with mains shower. Large fitted hand basin. Fitted W.C. Double glazed opaque window. Tiled floor. Towel radiator. Large storage cupboard. Underfloor heating.
Kitchen: 17’7” x 11’6” (5.35m x 3.50m) Dual aspect double glazed window. Range of matching eye and base level units. Radiator. Space for 5 ring double hob. Belfast double ceramic sink. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for double stand up freezer. Wine fridge. Extractor hood. Island for breakfast bar. Solid wood worktops. Tiled floor. Underfloor heating.
Living Room: 22’6” x 12’8” (6.85m x 3.86m) Upvc double glazed window. Feature multi fuel burner. Wood flooring. Radiator. Aerial point. Phone point. Movement sensor. Carbon monoxide sensor. Patio doors to:
Conservatory: 7’2” x 19’4” (2.19m x 5.90m) Overlooking rear patio garden with far reaching countryside views of the tin mines and fields. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1: 13’1” x 11’6” (4.00m x 3.50m) Upvc window. Radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10’3” x 12’8” (3.13m x 3.86m) Upvc window. Radiator. Wood floor.
Bedroom 3: 9’4” x 9’1” (2.85m x 2.77m) Upvc window. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Wood floor.
Shower Room: 7’9” x 5’8” (2.36m x 1.73m) Corner shower cubicle. Opaque upvc window. Shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Towel radiator.
Utility Room: 6’10” x 8’7” x 2.08m x 2.61m) Upvc window. Worktop. Housing eye and base level cupboards for storage. Tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Storage for fridge freezer.
Shed with light and power.
Front: Parking for 3-4 cars. Side access. Outside tap. Double outside socket
Rear: Patio garden. Storage units. Shed. Room for oil tank. Raised flower beds. Countryside views towards stacks.
These details are for guideline purposes only.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance:
Boscaswell Downs, Pendeen.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
Free drone photogra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Pendeen77637881040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.