Dunstable Road, Tilsworth
- Chain Free
- Private Gated development within a rural setting and bounded by the greenbelt
- Large executive 3 bed family home boasting with high end finishes specification
- Lounge Diner with aspects to front and rear
- Large detached double garage with loft space
- Landscaped frontage
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- 1860 Square Foot
Large outside spaces to entertain or relax, a clever layout boasting over 1860 sqf. You´ll find the high quality features that make your home extra special; the welcoming feel of a wood burning stove, the cosines of underfloor heating, bespoke kitchens with integrated German appliances and luxury bathrooms. Each home also features adequate space for the future addition of a Garden Studio, with utility provision already installed, perfect for a home office or studio space.
Beyond the gates you´ll find the village Centre and open countryside. Take a stroll to the local pub, or discover your local surroundings on bike, horse back or foot. Nearby towns offer excellent shopping and leisure facilities, the capital can be reached within 30 minutes from nearby Leighton Buzzard train station or Luton Airport Parkway.
Dunstable Road, Tilsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station4.3 miles
- Harlington Station5.0 miles
- Cheddington Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Reliable Homes are now part of the Drivers & Norris Group.
Drivers & Norris were established in 1852, Leading Independent Residential Real Estate & Commercial Service Provider. Guild of Property Professionals, Relocation Agent Network and ARMA member, regulated by RICS.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101380004668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.