Newlands Gate, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2
- A spectacular extended 3 bedroom cottage.
- Located in the sought after area of Warley.
- Situated in a tranquil semi rural location.
- 2 reception rooms.
- Stylish family bathroom, en-suite shower room and WC.
- Large modern fully fitted kitchen diner.
- Offering panoramic views across open countryside.
- Off street parking.
- An ideal family home.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bridgfords
This lovely property is located in a popular residential area of Warley, within close proximity of local shops, schools and amenities. Offering excellent access to Halifax town centre and to surrounding towns and cities via the motorway network.
6.76m x 3.99m
UPVC bi-fold double glazed door opening onto the garden. Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden and countryside. Radiator and wood burner, laminate and carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard, painted plaster and beam ceiling with ceiling light.
5.08m x 4.93m
UPVC front double glazed door. Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, painted plaster and beam ceiling with ceiling light. A range of wall and base units with complementary work surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven and hob with over hob extractor, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
0.9m x 1.91m
Laminate flooring, tiled splashbacks, painted plaster ceiling and ceiling light. Low level WC and pedestal sink.
4.42m x 4.39m
Double bedroom with double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden and countryside. Radiator, carpeted flooring, painted plaster, beam and vaulted ceiling with spotlights. Spiral staircase leading to the office / dressing room.
1.33m x 1.42m
Laminate flooring, tiled walls, painted plaster ceiling and ceiling light. Concealed cistern WC, single enclosure shower and wall-mounted sink.
3m x 2.82m
Double bedroom with double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, painted plaster and beam ceiling with ceiling light.
2.82m x 1.8m
Single bedroom with double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, painted plaster ceiling and ceiling light.
2.1m x 2.03m
Heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls, painted plaster ceiling and ceiling light. Concealed cistern WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over bath and pedestal sink.
Office / Dressing Room
4.32m x 3.99m
2 double glazed wood skylight windows. Carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboards, beam and vaulted ceiling with spotlights.
Newlands Gate, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station1.2 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station2.6 miles
- Halifax Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.