Nursery Lane, Whitfield, Dover, CT16
- A lovely family home.
- A huge amount of potential on show.
- Being offered with no onward chain.
- The abode is found on a generous sized plot.
- Found in a well regarded location.
- The property has an excellent flexible layout.
- There is a downstairs cloakroom for your further convenience
- Must be viewed.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Geering & Colyer
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
To arrange a viewing, contact Geering & Colyer today.
Nursery Lane is found the village of Whitfield which is within the historic seaside town of Dover. The area has seen plenty of investment over the recent years and there is plenty more still to come. The immediate location is a pleasant street and offers close proximity to all the village has to offer with its schools, restaurants, Supermarkets, industrial estate, new leisure centre and direct access onto the A2 as well as easy access to the port of Dover. The town itself has a selection of well thought schools, St James shopping complex and Dover's high speed rail link into St Pancras, London.
Nursery Lane, Whitfield, Dover, CT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kearsney Station1.0 miles
- Dover Priory Station2.6 miles
- Martin Mill Station2.8 miles
About the agent
As property experts in Kent and the surrounding areas, Geering and Colyer have been successfully helping our customers sell their properties for over 100 years. Our proactive approach to selling property enables us to find you the right buyer in the shortest timeframe possible, ensuring you get your desired price.
Once you list your property with us we get to work immediately. Marketing your property to prospective buyers and featured on all major property websites.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DVG210280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geering & Colyer, Dover, Kearsney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.