Plot 6, Village Green, Belbroughton
- Brand New Luxury 3 Bedroom Mid Cottage
- New Development of Premium 2 and 3 Bedroom Cottages
- Idyllic setting overlooking the Village Green
- 3 Bedrooms, Master with ensuite plus house bathroom
- Wren Shaker style Kitchen with Bosch appliances and Marble style work surfaces
- 2 Parking Spaces
- This North Worcestershire village has lots to offer nestling beneath the Clent Hills offering great walking and riding country
- Respected Developer - IP Developments Limited
- Great location for the Commuter
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with The Lee Shaw Partnership
Ideal for busy professionals, downsizers wanting easy living or indeed those who value holiday time away and want a lock up and leave home. All homes benefit from a 10 year NHBC Warranty.
Each cottage will have parking for 2 cars (3 cars in the case of Plot 12)
• Wren shaker style fitted units • Stainless steel sink • Bosch appliances to include – integrated Dishwasher, oven, induction 4 zone hob, 70:30 integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, slim extractor hood • Porcelanosa floor tiles Bottega Caliza • BQS Branco Venatino quartz 20 mm thickness • Calcutta marble style work surface
• Nantes Caliza Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles • Porcelanosa Urban WC’s with soft close seats • Porcelanosa smart baths with hotel bath fillers • Downlighters • Shaver points
• Porcelanosa Rivoli satin floor and wall tiles • Porcelanosa Silice matt vanity units • Porcelanosa shower trays • Downlighters • Shaver points
• Med Calle Blanco wall tiles with silice vanity units (Matt) • Porcelanosa Bottega Caliza floor tiles • Porcelanosa Tono wall hung wc with concealed cistern • Downlighters
• Visage flush sash PVC u windows in Ral 7308 gate grey. Doors with high security multipoint locking systems
• M Marcus Bronze style Ambassador door handles • Natural oak brushed and oiled Engineered wooden floor to living rooms and hallways • Carpets to first floor bedrooms, stairs and landings • Fitted wardrobes to some bedrooms • Wired in accordance with 18th edition regulations • Tv points to living room, all bedrooms have tv aerial points • Cables installed for sky • Fully fibre high speed BT line • Spotlights to hallways, kitchens, bathrooms and landings • NEST halo doorbell • Burglar alarm covering all downstairs rooms and landing • 10 year NHBC guarantee • Interior ceilings - plaster with white emulsion to every room, white gloss to skirting boards, architrave and internal doors • Walls - plaster with Dulux summer linen emulsion
• Ideal logic combi boilers with 5 year parts and labour guarantee from the manufacturer • Doughton flueless gas stoves (wood burner style) to some living rooms plots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 11 & 12 • Nest Learning thermostats • Cornel 2 column wall hung radiators to every room except bathrooms which have heated towel rails
This North Worcestershire village has lots to offer nestling beneath the Clent Hills and offering great walking and riding country. There is a mixture of period architecture and everyday amenities including a General Store, Post Office, Doctors Surgery, Primary School and a number of Public Houses, plus Cricket and Tennis Club.
Local railway services operate from Hagley into Birmingham with a direct service to London Marylebone. Junction 4 of the M5 Motorway is approximately 4 miles distance and there is easy access to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport.
IP Developments UK are a respected local Developer who have an enviable reputation for building in high quality locations.
Service Charge To cover the unadopted roadway, landscaping and lighting to common areas. Estimated Service Charge £200 per annum subject to an increase of 2.5% per annum approx.
Matterport shows a similar house type
See Brochure for full details
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsSite Plan
Plot 6, Village Green, Belbroughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hagley Station2.5 miles
- Blakedown Station2.7 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station4.0 miles
About the agent
The Lee, Shaw Partnership is a privately owned practice now established for around 50 years. From origins in the early 1960’s as Lee, Shaw & Millsum, the firm has grown with a network of offices covering the West Midlands, South Staffordshire and North Worcestershire. The firm has specialist Land and New Homes Departments as well as a Village and Country Homes Brand.
The Lee, Shaw Partnership have a dedicated and long established team of professionals with a vast knowledge spanning deca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11080289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.