Flat 3, Blackthorn Avenue, Humberston
- Luxury Retirement Development for over 55's
- Sought After Residential Location
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
- Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Stylish Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
- Use Of The Community Hub
- Communal Gardens
- Safe & Secure Development
The development offers an exclusive communal clubhouse which is a communal hub for all residents and their guests to enjoy with the advantages of a spacious library, lounge, dining area with high-specification kitchen, orangery and guest suite.
The communal hub also benefits from having an easily accessible scheme manager’s office who takes care of the day-to-day management.
Entered via a fire door into the welcoming hallway having a skylight allowing natural light to flood in. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Emergency call system and pull cord.
Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
19' 9" x 19' 1" (6.01m x 5.81m)
A superb open plan living, dining, kitchen space with French doors with side windows and inset blinds allowing the natural light to flood into this fantastic space. The living and dining areas are spacious and the French doors beyond lead onto the balcony enjoying views over the communal areas.
An excellent range of white gloss wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and splashbacks incorporating a ceramic 1.5 bowl sink unit. Built in 'Neff' oven and 'Neff' hob with 'Neff' extractor over. Integrated 'Bosch' washing machine and fridge freezer. Enclosed 'Worcester' boiler. Two radiators.
13' 3" x 8' 6" (4.05m x 2.6m)
A bright and airy bedroom having a contemporary range of fitted wardrobes and drawers in grey with brushed chrome handles. UPVC double glazed window with inset blinds enjoying views over the communal gardens. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Loft Access.
A stylish shower room having part white tiled walls and a skylight allowing natural light to flood in. Walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Chrome ladder radiator. Tiled flooring. Emergency pull cord.
Communal gardens which are well maintained. Residents parking space and visitor parking bays.
The vendor informs us they pay a monthly charge of £161.57 for the use of the communal areas, buildings insurance, window cleaning and gardening.
Flat 3, Blackthorn Avenue, Humberston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station2.5 miles
- Grimsby Town Station3.5 miles
- New Clee Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Lovelle, Humberston are so passionate about property we really do go that extra mile and work harder than any other agent to get you sold. We love what we do and pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the entire process of matching people with homes. From the little things we see that others miss, to the neighbourhoods we know like the back of our hands. Where others see customers, we see people and where others see houses, we see homes.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HMB210289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle, Humberston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.