Hamilton Walk, Beverley
- Fantastic position close to all shops and eateries.
- Three bedrooms and two Bathrooms.
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Rear Garden.
- Two car parking spaces.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom town house situated in the heart of Flemingate. Having two bathrooms, open plan Kitchen/ Dining Area, Garden and two car parking spaces.
Situated in the heart of Flemingate where you have all your amenities at hand including shops, eateries, cinema and train station. The three bedroom town house is not to be missed with the accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Cloakroom with w/c. Open plan Kitchen with dining/ Living area. Lounge to the first floor, Bedroom and Bathroom. Two further Bedrooms to the second floor and Bathroom. Rear enclosed Garden and two car parking spaces.
With double glazed door leading into the hall. Wood grain effect flooring, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Comprising of wash hand basin, w/c, gas central heating boiler, wood grain effect flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Comprising of a range of wall and base units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan above and stainless steel splashback, larder cupboard and plumbing for a washing machine. Open plan to the dining / sitting area.
Dining Area 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
With understairs cupboard, wood grain effect flooring radiator and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
With radiator and staircase leading to the second floor.
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
With double glazed windows to the front of the property and a radiator.
Comprising of a modern three piece suite with wash hand basin, w/c and side panelled bath with shower over, radiator and tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 12' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.86m )
With two radiators, double glazed window to the front of the property and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 1" ( 3.17m x 1.85m )
With radiator, Velux windows to the rear of the property and sloping ceilings.
Comprising of a three piece suite including; wash hand basin, w/c and side panelled bath. Radiator, Velux window to the rear of the property and sloping ceilings.
Front of Property
To the front of the property there is a small paved path with wrought fencing on the perimeter .
The rear garden benefits from patio area and artificial grass beyond with flower bed to the side. Fencing to the perimeter and gate leading to the rear parking spaces.
Parking spaces for two vehicles.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hamilton Walk, Beverley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.2 miles
- Arram Station3.0 miles
- Cottingham Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Beverley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Beverley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV105635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.