11 Riviera Parade, Doncaster, DN5
- FOR SALE VIA LIVESTREAM AUCTION ON THURSDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER
- PLEASE REGISTER TO BID VIA OUR WEBSITE
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
- GUIDE PRICE OF £40,000 TO £50,000
- RENTS IN THE REGION OF £525 PCM ACHIEVABLE
- NEAR TO BUS AND TRAIN ROUTES
- LIGHT REFURBISHMENT NEEDED
- VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE
- CONTACT THE TEAM FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- LARGE PROPERTY
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
SOLD AT AUCTION!
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE FOR SALE BY LIVESTREAM AUCTION WITH AUCTION HOUSE SOUTH YORKSHIRE ON THURSDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER AT 2PM.
For Sale via Livestream Auction on Thursday 16th September at 2pm. Please note you need to pre-register to bid.
An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom terraced property in need of a light refurbishment. The property would let for around £525 per calendar month.
The property briefly comprises a living room, kitchen/diner and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms Externally the property benefits from a rear garden and on road parking.
Located in Doncaster, a short distance away from the M1 for commuting into nearby towns and cities. The property benefits from being within walking distance of the nearest town, train station and Schools.
TUESDAY 31ST AUGUST 12:00PM UNTIL 12:30PM
TUESDAY 07TH SEPTEMBER 12:00PM UNTIL 12:30PM
Living Room 3.40m x 3.50m
Kitchen 3.40m x 2.77m
Bathroom 2.27m x 2.64m
Bedroom One 3.40m x 3.50m
Bedroom Two 3.40m x 2.77m
See Legal Pack
EPC Rating: C
Administration Charge: £1,200.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
11 Riviera Parade, Doncaster, DN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station0.9 miles
- Doncaster Station0.9 miles
- Adwick Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Why Use Auction House South Yorkshire?
. Market position Auction House are firmly established as the UKs no.1 property auctioneers based on lots sold, last year our total exceeded 3,700 and nationally we sell over 75% of lot entered to our room auctions. We are market leaders across Yorkshire and hold regular auctions in Leeds, Sheffield and Beverley. We also operate Online Auctions with sales every Thursday (except over Christmas and the New Year.
· Trusted Brand Auction Ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_southyorks_1483755_37922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire on 01603 324111.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.