Egerton Grove, Allerton
- NEWLY CONSTRUCTED
- FANTASTIC PANORAMIC VIEWS
- END OF THREE PROPERTY
- OUTSKIRTS OF ALLETON
- LOUNGE. DINING KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- UPVC WINDOWS & CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS TO SIDE AND REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
ENTRANCE Via front door to inner hall.
INNER HALL Stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge, dining kitchen and bathroom.
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 13' 0" (4.44m x 3.96m) UPVC window. UPVC patio doors to side and rear garden. French doors through to the dining kitchen. Door to a study/storage area. Central heating radiator.
DINING KITCHEN 14' 0" x 12' 0" (4.27m x 3.66m) UPVC windows. Modern grey wall and base units with contrasting work tops and splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Inset stainless steel oven and hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Storage cupboard. Under floor heating.
BATHROOM 7' 9" x 6' 6" (2.36m x 1.98m) UPVC window. Under floor heating. Fully tiled bathroom with four piece suite comprising of bath, shower, hand wash basin and wc.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 9" x 10' 3" (3.89m x 3.12m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 10' 7" (3.4m x 3.23m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 4" x 9' 2" (3.15m x 2.79m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
EXTERIOR Driveway parking to front for three vehicles. Lawn and floral borders to side and rear.
Egerton Grove, Allerton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station2.9 miles
- Saltaire Station2.9 miles
- Bingley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.