Sene Park, Hythe, CT21
- Enviably situated, substantial detached house
- Commanding magnificent south westerly views over Hythe and of the sea
- Circa 2900 sq ft of versatile accommodation
- Requires some general updating
- Stunning open plan living space
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- 4-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Heated indoor swimming pool, games room
- Secluded garden, integral double garage, parking
- No onward chain
Lamberton House is an impressive detached property a generous plot in a prime, elevated position from where it commands an extraordinary south westerly panorama with breath taking views over Hythe, of the sea and around Hythe Bay to Dungeness. In the opposite direction country views can be enjoyed with Saltwood Castle in the distance.
The property appears to have been well maintained, in fact the outside has recently been redecorated however, it is fair to say that whilst perfectly comfortable, internally the house would now benefit from some general updating and improvement but, with over 2900 square feet of versatile accommodation, has the potential to provide an exceptional home and is considered well worthy of any expenditure required. The accommodation is designed to maximise the views with the large open plan living space (which opens to a wraparound balcony), kitchen, principal bedroom, further bedroom, bathroom and anti room/study on the first floor. There are two further bedrooms on the ground floor, one with en-suite bathroom, and a bathroom. There is also a wonderfully equipped games room. Beyond this is the heated swimming pool, enclosed by a glazed structure. The manageable garden is delightfully secluded and there is more space at the front of the house where the long driveway provides ample parking and access to the integral double garage.
For room sizes please refer to the floorplan.
This substantial property occupies a prime position on Sene Park, an exclusive location on the hillside, within reasonable walking distance of Hythe's charming town centre with its busting High Street, with independent boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The town is also well served with four supermarkets (including Waitrose, Aldi & Sainsburys). The Royal Military Canal with its cycle path alongside and pleasant walks, and the attractive seafront, golf course and Leisure Centre at the Hotel Imperial, are within easy reach and there is a variety of other sports and leisure facilities in the vicinity, including tennis, bowls, sailing, etc. The lively community of Saltwood also has a variety of clubs for all age groups, as well as an active church and village hall, two primary schools and one secondary performing arts school.
Commuting links are excellent with the motorway network (M20 Junction 11) 3.5 miles distant, main line railway station at Sandling 2.5 miles, the Channel Tunnel Terminal 4 miles, the ferry port of Dover 10 miles and Ashford International Passenger Station 12 miles (all distances are approximate).
The High Speed Link is available from both Folkestone (5 miles) and Ashford (10 miles) with journey times to St Pancras of under an hour.
Sene Park, Hythe, CT21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station1.6 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.0 miles
- Folkestone West Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Tim Lawrence & his qualified sales team boast more than 35 years' experience of selling property in Hythe, Saltwood, Folkestone & the surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on our in-depth local knowledge, and highly professional and personal service within a prominently located High Street office. Our commission rates are competitive and negotiable.
At Lawrence & Co we offer a highly professional and personal independent agency service. Since our formation we have established
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWR_003152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence & Co, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.