Ainsworth Road, London, E9
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Three bathrooms
- 63 ft. Private rear garden
- Fantastic location
- EPC Rating = D
Savills are delighted to offer on to the market this exceptionally charming Victorian family home which sits along a quiet tree-lined street. This fabulous property offers a private 63 ft. private rear garden.
Internally, the accommodation offers a modern style and comprises: on the ground floor there is a large reception with two large sash windows leading into the spacious kitchen overlooking the rear garden. Over the first and second floors you will find four bedrooms and two family bathrooms.
There is an additional front entrance on the lower ground floor which is being loosely used as a separate flat and can easily be transformed back into the original house with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and reception room with double doors out on to the garden.
Ainsworth Road is located within close proximity to Well Street and the main shopping street in the Village which boasts a Ginger Pig Butcher, Gail's Bakery, delicatessen, fishmonger, grocery stores, and a selection of popular pubs and restaurants. The beautiful green spaces of London Fields (0.5 miles) and Victoria Park (0.6 miles) are both nearby with their gardens and play areas. There is also a superb assortment of pubs, cafes and shops on Hackney Road, Cambridge Heath Road and Mare Street.
Transport links can be found at London Fields station (0.5 miles) and Bethnal Green tube (1.0 miles) along with frequent buses to Shoreditch and the City.
Square Footage: 2,323 sq ft
Ainsworth Road, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.3 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC200144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.