Eglinton Road, Ardrossan, KA22
- 4 Bed Mid Terraced Villa
- Sought After Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Double Glazing
- Brand New Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Brand New Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Within Walking Distance To The Beach
On entering the property via entrance porch you are welcomed into a large reception hallway, on the ground floor there is front facing formal lounge with bay window, newly fitted grey gloss Kitchen/Diner, separate utility room, newly fitted Shower Room & 1 double bedroom all located on this level.
On the upper level there are a further 3 large Double Bedrooms & Newly fitted Shower Room.
The property still maintains some of the original features from the striking staircase & beautifully maintained cornicing.
Some of the property?s additional features include:
Gas Central Heating
Modern Double Glazing
Large rear Garden complemented for low maintenance,
Driveway for Several Vehicles to offer off road parking
There is easy on street parking available to the front of the property,
Uninterrupted Sea Views from the rear bedroom window
Perfect Location for easy access to the beach
Sought after address in the town of Ardrossan
Early viewing advised,
Home Report Available
Bedroom 2: 14?06 x 16?10
Kitchen 13?10 x 15?06
Utility 7?01 x 6?09
Shower room 3?03 x 6?07
Bedroom 3: 14?02 x 15?03
Master Bedroom: 15?02 x 15?09
Bedroom 4: 10?00 x 11?04
Shower room 5?04 x 9?06
Contact Glow for further information,
Eglinton Road, Ardrossan, KA22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan Town Station0.7 miles
- Ardrossan Harbour Station0.7 miles
- Ardrossan South Beach Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Glow Homes are Ayrshire's Contemporary Property Centre specialising in Estate Agency & Lettings,
We offer a fresh approach when it comes to Selling & Letting properties across Ayrshire.
Our Staff are fully qualified & have extensive experience in the Ayrshire Property Market, Our professional team are on hand to offer sound advice whether you are looking to either Sell, Buy or Let. At Glow we offer a personal approach with competitive pricing.
Our Dalry office is situated in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYRSH_001164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glow Homes Letting & Sales, Dalry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.