Stortford Road, Dunmow, CM6 1WY
- Brand new and chain free
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Range of integrated kitchen appliances
- Elegant French doors to garden
- Utility room
- Dining room
- Two en-suites
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Pay no agent fees with Assisted Move^
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
About The Aster
The Aster is a luxurious 4-bedroom home that offers generous living space on the ground floor, and on the first floor, four double bedrooms - two with en suites - and a stylish family bathroom.
Downstairs, the well-equipped kitchen is fitted with a range of integrated appliances, while the
dining and family area is ideal for relaxation. French doors open on to the rear garden, maximising the natural light that floods into the room. The adjacent utility contains plumbing for a washing machine, as well as a second sink and extra work surface for food prep.
The formal dining room, which is ideal for entertaining, is accessed from the hall and overlooks the landscaped front garden. A generously proportioned living room and a guest cloakroom complete this level.
Upstairs, bedroom 1 boasts an en suite with shower enclosure. Bedroom 2 also has an en suite
shower room, and the remaining bedrooms share the contemporary family bathroom.
About Beaumont Park
Nestled in a picturesque and well-regarded location, Beaumont Park provides a perfect setting for your dream Ashberry home...
Beaumont Park is an elegant collection of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes, set in the attractive market town of Great Dunmow. With charming local amenities, good leisure facilities and a tempting selection of eateries nearby, Great Dunmow promises a strong sense of community in traditional, rural surroundings.
Bordering picturesque green space and farmland, Beaumont Park is just over one mile from the town's vibrant high street. Here, residents will find a selection of independent shops, tempting restaurants and pavement cafés, as well as inn keeper style pubs and a bustling weekly market. The popular towns of Saffron Walden and Bishop's Stortford are also nearby, offering an impressive range of shopping and entertainment facilities.
Complete with excellent travel connections to London, Cambridge, and Stansted Airport, along with a wealth of popular schools in the vicinity, these new homes in Great Dunmow provide an ideal setting for families and commuters alike.
Beaumont Park itself boasts an enticing range of house styles, built with expertise, confidence, and the utmost care. Designed with generous open space and boasting an abundance of surrounding countryside, Beaumont Park provides a beautiful location to enjoy for years to come.
Register your interest of our properties in Great Dunmow, Essex today!
Ashberry Homes is a trading division of Bellway Homes Limited (registration number 670176). Registered Office: Woolsington House, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BF.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Ashberry sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Ashberry website. Ashberry Assisted Move and Ashberry Home Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Ashberry reserve the right to refuse a Home Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
BrochuresThe AsterBrochureSite Plan
Stortford Road, Dunmow, CM6 1WY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stansted Airport Station3.4 miles
- Elsenham Station5.7 miles
About the development
- Nestled in a picturesque and well-regarded location
- Elegant collection of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes
- Set in the attractive market town of Great Dunmow
- Charming local amenities and good leisure facilities
- Great Dunmow promises a strong sense of community
- Traditional, rural surroundings
Welcome to Ashberry Homes, a developer of homes built to exceptional standards in carefully chosen locations; a developer that places individuality and excellence at the heart of house-building.
At Ashberry Homes, we believe that in order to create homes that are loved, they must be built with expertise, confidence and the upmost care.
Our teams of skilled craftsmen work to the highest of standards, ensuring the needs of the homebuyer are always the inspiration behind our designs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Aster-August21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashberry Homes (Eastern Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.