Beda Road, Canton, Cardiff
- Stylish and immaculate period home
- Three bedrooms plus single bedroom/office
- Bay fronted Victorian terrace
- Sought after location
- Must be viewed
- EPC Rating - D
Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this stylishly and sympathetically restored double bay fronted, three bedroom, plus small single bedroom/office, terraced house. The property benefits from a host of original features and the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room and wc on the ground floor and there are three bedrooms, small single bedroom/office and bathroom on the first floor.
The property is situated in the Canton area, close to local amenities and the area is well provided for by public transport to the City Centre. The Chapter Arts Centre is a short distance away with its bars, restaurants and cinema and also close at hand is Pontcanna with its artisan bars, restaurants, coffee shops.
Beda Road, Canton, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.4 miles
- Waun-gron Park Station1.1 miles
- Grangetown Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Moginie James is Cardiff's leading local estate agent. Our expert team are passionate about properties and our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We work tirelessly to match buyers with their dream properties and achieve the best price possible for our sellers while making the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We are constantly working on new ways to improve our already first class service and have recently introduced a system to allo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PON210387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.