3 Rosslyn Crescent, Edinburgh, EH6 5AT
- 6 bedroom end terrace period villa of 2725 sq.ft
- Garage & unrestricted on street parking
- Mature private garden
- Contemporary kitchen with utility room
- Period features
- Security alarm & fire detection system
- Excellent local shopping and transport links
- Good local Schooling in public and private sector
Viewing by appointment tel
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a shared open space in the middle of the crescent, the property comprises a substantial 5-6 bedroom end terrace period house with private garden and a single garage. The versatile and substantial family accommodation includes hallway, sitting room, family TV room or 6th bedroom, a modern kitchen/family/dining room, a master bedroom with en suite shower room, study, 3 further double bedrooms, a further shower room and a family bathroom. The property has double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Pilrig is located a short distance to the north east of Edinburgh's city centre. The area is well served by local convenience shops and also within a short walk are the Playhouse Theatre, John Lewis, the renowned delicatessen Valvona & Crolla and the Omni Leisure Centre with its multi-screen cinema, health club, bars and restaurants. Nearby Ocean Terminal offers great shopping facilities, as well as first-rate restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Pilrig Park provides space for recreational activities. The area has regular bus services to all parts of the City from nearby Leith Walk. Waverley train station and St Andrew's Square bus station are easily accessible and there are good road links to the city bypass and motorways.
Fixtures and Fittings
The fitted carpets, light fittings and the integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
3 Rosslyn Crescent, Edinburgh, EH6 5AT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.0 miles
- Haymarket Station2.0 miles
- Slateford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 159545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.