Beaumont Road, St. Judes, Plymouth
- Period Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Close To Local Facilities
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Investment Property
- Proven Rental Income
- Walking Distance To City Centre
*** Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000 ***
A nice example of a Victorian mid terraced property.
This three bedroom town house, is currently being used as a four double bedroom student HMO, however, could very easily be returned to a family home. Upon inspection you will find an entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, dining room (currently bedroom one) and kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor, the lower ground floor offers the bathroom and utility room. The first floor offers three double bedrooms, a spacious landing and shower room. Outside is a courtyard garden with rear access and southerly aspect. Currently the property produces an income of £19,100 with potential to increase to £24,804 which would equate to 12.6% yield.
Brochures2 Page Brochure
Beaumont Road, St. Judes, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.9 miles
- Devonport Station2.1 miles
- Dockyard Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101554001477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by At Home Property, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.