Soudan Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Family home located on highly sought-after road that runs perpendicular to Prince of Wales Drive
- Substantial property with 5 double bedrooms and an expansive living area spanning the ground floor
- 30ft west facing patio garden with mature raised beds
- Battersea Park is nearby offering over 200 acres of recreational space
- Chelsea and the King's Road is easily accessed via Albert Bridge
- EPC Rating = D
This wonderful property occupies a prime position on one of the most sought after roads in Battersea.
The ground floor comprises two sizeable reception rooms that can be opened up into one or separated using convenient folding doors. The front reception room benefits from high ceilings, an imposing fireplace that provides a focal point for the room and a bay window complete with half-height plantation style shutters. The second reception room is currently utilised as a study. The rear of the ground floor is comprised of the extended kitchen that has space for a dining table and chairs and opens out on to the 30 ft west facing garden that features mature, raised beds that border a patio style garden perfect for alfresco dining. There is also a convenient cloakroom on the ground floor and access to the cellar that is ideal for storage or use as a utility room.
Upstairs the master bedroom can be found, which benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. Across the first and second floors can also be found the remaining three, double bedrooms which complete the accommodation and two further bath/shower rooms.
*Please note these photos were taken more than six months ago*
Soudan Road is located off Prince Of Wales Drive and runs perpendicular to Battersea Park making it one of the most desirable roads in Battersea.
The property is ideally placed to take advantage of the excellent transport connections from Battersea Park, Queenstown Road and Clapham Junction stations. These provide regular, direct routes to Waterloo and Victoria and Battersea Bridge provides easy access to the shops, restaurants and bars in Chelsea and King's Road.
The property benefits from the new development in Nine Elms including the Power Station, providing many amenities including restaurants, shops, bars, cinemas and the new Northern line Tube station.
Square Footage: 2,545 sq ft
Soudan Road, Battersea, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.7 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.7 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES180040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.