Blossomfield Road, Solihull
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms(Master En Suite) + Guest Shower Room/Wc
- Spacious Lounge with Patio Doors
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Within Walking Distance of Solihull Town Centre
- Secure Gated Parking & Grounds
- Superb Landscaped Gardens
- Garage En Bloc
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Own Patio Area
LOUNGE 17' 6" x 13' 8" (5.33m x 4.17m)
RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN 10' 9" x 10' 3" (3.28m x 3.12m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 6" x 9' 7" (4.42m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 7" x 6' 10" (2.92m x 2.08m)
SUPERB LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
BrochuresLandscape 4 PORTA...
Blossomfield Road, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station0.1 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.4 miles
- Olton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying/renting or selling/letting your home, it's refreshing to deal with an agency that endeavours to put your needs first. Ruxton is a local team of highly dedicated property professionals combining over 100 years of successful experience. They have established their personal reputations by assisting thousands of people in Solihull, Birmingham and Warwickshire with their property transactions. Based in the historic heart of Solihull, Ruxton is focussed exc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102221007770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ruxton Independent Estate Agents & Valuers, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.