Stratton Road, Stratton St. Margaret, Swindon, SN1
- Semi-Detached 4 Bedroom Home
- Separate Study - Perfect for Working from Home
- Garage included with this plot
- Private Driveway, Exclusively Private Cul-de-sac
- Help to Buy for First-Time Buyers
- Showhome Open Thursday-Monday 10am-5pm by appointment only
- Master Bedroom with walk-in dressing room & en-suite
- High Ceilings - Light and Airy, Choose your own Kitchen
- Gardens and Landscaped Central Green
Stratton Villas is an exclusively private cul de sac development of 2-4 bedroom contemporary homes, arranged around a landscaped green. These homes have been designed with light and space in mind, flexible living accommodation over 3 floors allows space for a home office and the entire top floor is dedicated to the main bedroom suite with ample wardrobe space and en-suite whower room.
The ceilings are high giving a spacious feel, the kitchen /dining room has a utility and the lounge doors lead onto a lovely garden.
All the homes are privately owned and help to buy is available.
Located just around the corner from Stratton Villas is Greenbridge Retail and Leisure Park, which provides a range of shops, restaurants, an IMAX cinema and a Fitness and well-being gym. There is a local supermarket and a vast array of Primary and Senior Schools all close to hand.
As such Stratton Villas is ideal for both families and couples looking for both leisure activities on the doorstep and easy commuting access.
Swindon is a diverse, modern town surrounded by idyllic rolling countryside. It is easily accessible, located within half an hour's drive from Bath, Oxford and Bristol.
There is something for everyone in Swindon. Major attractions, such as the Steam Museum and Museum of Computing and it's renowned Designer Outlet, attract visitors from afar. The town's arts scene is thriving, with venues such as the Wyvern Theatre, Art Gallery and Arts Centre. The town centre is fully pedestrianised, offering a wide range of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, there are a number of stunning parks and nature reserves to visit. Coate Water is a Country Park situated around a huge reservoir. It boasts a huge variety of facilities, including a splash park, play area for children, nature reserve, café, golf and barbecue hire. The historic estate, Lydiard Park, is yet another breathtaking location. Set in 260 acres of parkland, it has a play area, cafe and tea rooms, an open air theatre, live music, events and education programs and much more, making it a perfect place for a family day out.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Stratton Road, Stratton St. Margaret, Swindon, SN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.1 miles
About the development
- An exclusively private cul de sac development of 2-4 bedroom contemporary homes
- flexible living accommodation over 3 floors
- lounge doors lead onto a lovely garden
New Dawn Homes Limited is a Cheltenham based company started in 2004. New Dawn Homes felt that there was a gap in the market so set up a company which built better quality houses, to deliver a more personal customer service and to focus on bespoking the design of their homes to each individual location so that they could create light, space and ensure each home was individual.
New Dawn specialise in small, select, exclusive, privately owned developments, which are truly unique. The hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Kingston13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.