South Lodge Court, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Price Guided £550,000-£575,000
- We are absolutely delighted to present this truly outstanding, tastefully modernised FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- Situated within this highly desirable cul de sac location within Brookfield Catchment.
- Modern, contemporary designed & presented family accommodation with 1590 Sq Ft of modern living space benefiting from Gas CH (2018 Combi) uPVC Double Glazing
- Stunning Modern Contemporary Fitted Kitchen & Amazing Extended Conservatory
- Scope for side extension (subject to consents)
- Luxurious 2 piece Family Bathroom & Fully Tiled Separate WC
- Set within this corner secluded position with front mature open plan lawned garden ample car parking for several vehicles to the driveway and Attached Garage with large Carport.
- Fully enclosed private landscaped gardens to the rear with magnificent stunning courtyard style Stone Patio with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs and stocked beds providing the essential OUTSIDE S
- Energy Rating D
We are absolutely delighted to present this truly outstanding, tastefully modernised FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE Situated in this highly desirable cul de sac location within Brookfield Catchment. Well placed for local amenities, Bus routes & on the Fringe of the Stunning National Peak Park home to some of England's best scenery & hundreds of walks/cycle routes.
Modern, contemporary designed & presented family accommodation with 1590 Sq Ft of modern living space benefiting from Gas CH (2018 Combi) uPVC Double Glazing & comprises of an extremely inviting Entrance Hall, Fabulous Elegant Reception Through Living/Dining Room, Stunning Modern Contemporary Fitted Kitchen, Amazing Extended Conservatory. First Floor Principle Double Bedroom,Two Further Double Bedrooms, Good Size Single Bedroom & Luxurious 2 piece Family Bathroom & Fully Tiled Separate WC
Set within this corner secluded position with front mature open plan lawned garden ample car parking for several vehicles to the driveway & Attached Garage with large Carport. Fully enclosed private landscaped gardens to the rear with magnificent stunning courtyard style Stone Patio with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs and stocked beds providing the AMAZING OUTSIDE SOCIAL ENTERTAINING SPACE!
Additional Information - Gas C.H- Viessmann Vitodens 950-W Combi 2018-Serviced
uPVC Double Glazing/Fascias/Soffits/Cavity Wall Insulation.
Gross Internal Floor Area - 147.7 Sq.m/ 1590.0 Sq.Ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Community School
Inviting Entrance Hall - 4.14m x 1.88m (13'7 x 6'2 ) - Side uPVC entrance door with obscure glazing to door and side panel. Quality Karndeen flooring. Open staircase to the first floor.
Cloakroom/Wc - 1.19m x 1.88m (3'11 x 6'2 ) - Fitted with a wash hand basin set in vanity cupboard. Low level WC
Striking Ultra Modern Integrated Kitchen - 3.68m x 2.92m (12'1 x 9'7 ) - Fitted in 2017 superb White Hi-Gloss base, wall & drawer units with complimentary work surfaces over & inset Reginox Traditional White Ceramic sink/Reginox ceramic handle tap. Integrated Pyrolytic self cleaning Bosch Oven & Microwave/Combination Oven with Grill. Neff Induction Hob & Apelson Extractor Hood above & heat retarded Multipanel splash back. Integrated Bosch Dishwasher & large Hotpoint Air Fridge with 2 crisper drawers & bottle rack. Shutter storage pantry cupboards & corner storage units Breakfast Bar. Built in larder/pantry in the kitchen with surplus shelving space.
Elegant Family Reception/Dining Room - 5.44m x 4.09m (17'10 x 13'5 ) - Neutrally decorated light airy family room Attractive feature fireplace with wood surround & inset brick hearth with multi fuel burner.
Dining Area - 3.68m x 3.05m (12'1 x 10) - Beautiful range of fitted contemporary units including glass displays, book shelving, cupboards & drawers.
Magnificent Upvc Conservatory - 3.78m x 6.27m (12'5 x 20'7 ) - Fabulous additional family living space overlooking the garden.Access to garage.. A Tiled floor & electric radiator.
Landing - 3.20m x 1.83m (10'6 x 6) - Storage cupboard housing the Viessmann Vitodens Combi 950-W fitted in 2018.
Principal Double Bedroom 1 - 3.30m x 4.14m (10'10 x 13'7 ) - Rear aspect window. Mirror fronted wardrobes.
Front Double Bedroom 2 - 3.18m x 3.48m (10'5 x 11'5 ) - Fitted double wardrobe . Wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
Double Bedroom 3 - 2.54m x 4.14m (8'4 x 13'7 ) - Access to the part boarded/part insulated loft space with power.
Single Bedroom 4 - 2.01m x 2.49m (6'7 x 8'2 ) -
Fully Tiled Exquisite Family Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.83m (7'2 x 6 ) - Stylish ultra modern suite comprising of a bathtub with Brittany taps & Hansgrohe, mains shower above & screen. Villeroy wash hand basin set upon a table top vibrant colour vanity shelf with fountain tap. Lower toiletry/cosmetic drawers. Wall cabinet with shaver point. Chrome heated towel radiator. Tiled floor with under floor heating.
Fully Tiled Separate Wc - 1.91m x 0.86m (6'3 x 2'10 ) - Laufen Low level WC. Tiled flooring.
Outside - Set within this corner secluded position with front mature open plan garden Ample car parking to the driveway & Attached Garage/large Carport. Fully enclosed private landscaped gardens to the rear with magnificent stunning courtyard style Stone patio with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs & stocked beds & surplus fruit trees. Tree Preservation Orders on 5 trees to the rear. Provides the essential OUTSIDE SOCIAL ENTERTAINING SPACE! Further extremely generous rear garden plot mainly laid to lawn with mature tree and hedge boundaries.
Attached Brick Garage - 5.64m x 3.07m (18'6 x 10'1 ) - Triple folding doors. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Consumer Unit.
BrochuresSouth Lodge Court, Brampton, ChesterfieldBrochure
South Lodge Court, Brampton, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.0 miles
- Dronfield Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Wards Estate Agents are Chesterfield's new, local, independent, quality estate agency and our fabulous new offices on Glumangate in the town centre are now open!
Headed by Director and Valuer Annette Ward Assoc. RICS who has 35 years' experience, 20 Years being in the local area, our dedicated team provides a personal, passionate and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30911141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.