5 Barnyard Park EH12 9LN
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME
- MOVE IN CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- GREAT LOCATION
- EARLY VIEWING A MUST
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gibson Estate Agents
**** SOLD FOR WELL IN ACCESS OF HOME REPORT VALUE WITHIN FIVE WORKING DAYS ***
This modern detached villa occupies a generous plot and is situated in a preferred position within this popular residential development in the ever expanding and desirable Gyle district of Edinburgh. The property provides a home of quality and charm, tastefully decorated and complimented with a host of features for today’s living requirements including a family friendly dining kitchen, excellent storage and single garage with driveway parking. The home really can be described as 'walk-in' condition and viewing is certainly recommended to appreciate its many features.
The principal accommodation comprises;
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY. * BRIGHT & WELL PROPORTIONED LOUNGE. * MODERN DINING KITCHEN WITH FEATURE DOORS TO GARDEN * SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM. * LOWER LEVEL W.C. * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE FACILITIES. * STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM. * THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS. * EXCELLENT STORAGE THROUGHOUT. * LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH TWO PAVED SUN AREAS. * SINGLE GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY AND PARKING.
In addition the property benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and offers the re-assurance of the balance of the builders NHBC certificate
Located in the highly regarded South Gyle area of Edinburgh, which lies to the north of the city centre, the property is well positioned to take advantage of an excellent range of amenities to be found at the nearby Gyle complex, which operates on a seven day a week basis. Further shops, banks, buildings societies and postal services can be found at adjoining Corstorphine, with Hermiston Gait just a short drive away. The property is also superbly positioned for those working at the Edinburgh Business Park. An efficient public transport network operates to most parts of the town and surrounding areas. The city bypass and main motorway networks are also within easy reach. For those seeking an alternative method of transport, South Gyle has its own railway station within walking distance of the house.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
5 Barnyard Park EH12 9LN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Gyle Station0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station0.7 miles
- Wester Hailes Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Gibson Estate Agents is a young, dynamic company whose focus and mission is to ensure that the journey of selling your home is as efficient, stress free and as quick as possible from start to finish. Our friendly, personalised, hands on service makes us very unique and ensures that you are consulted and updated throughout the journey. In addition, the experience and knowledge of our team means that we are able to provide you with the best advice at all stages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.