Burnham Avenue, Llanrumney, CARDIFF
- THREE BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
STEP ON THE LADDER - A mid-terraced three bedroom family home. This spacious home is located in Llanrumney - East Cardiff. Great opportunity to give your own stamp on the property with great garden for outside entertaining. Must view to appreciate.
Peter Alan are offering for sale this three bedroomed property situated conveniently close to local amenities. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge open to dining area . Upstairs the three bedrooms and the four piece bathroom will be found. Gas central heating and double glazed. CALL PETER ALAN TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!
Viewings Only In The Evenings
Enter the property via a composite door into laminated hallways with a UPVC window in obscure glass to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing and door leading to lounge/diner
Lounge/ Diner 23' 2" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 7.06m Max x 3.38m Max )
This spacious size lounge diner benefits from UPVC double glazed windows to both front and rear aspects of the property, laminated flooring, gas fire with feature surround, two radiators and door leading to kitchen
Kitchen 13' 4" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 4.06m Max x 2.51m Max )
With a range of matching wall and base units incorporating gas oven and hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink basin with mixer tap and drainer, space for washing machine, lino flooring, UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, door leading to rear garden and door leading to utility room
Utility Room 10' 11" Max x 5' 3" Max ( 3.33m Max x 1.60m Max )
With lino flooring, window to front aspect, ample space for tumble dryer and American style fridge freezer
This enclosed rear garden benefits from both patio and lawn area, giving ample space for entertaining friends and family, housing a 7ft shed for storage
First floor landing with carpeted stairs leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom
Master Bedroom 12' 8" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.38m Max )
With carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe space, radiator, large UPVC double glazed window to front aspect of the property allowing plenty of natural light
Bedroom Two 11' 6" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.49m Max )
With carpeted flooring, built in storage, radiator, cupboard housing combination boiler, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden
Bedroom Three 12' 8" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.54m Max )
Located to the front aspect of the property with UPVC double glazed windows, carpeted flooring and radiator
With UPVC double glazed window in obscured glass to the rear aspect of the property, low level WC, tiled walls, laminate flooring, bath, shower cubicle, large hand wash basin and towel radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Burnham Avenue, Llanrumney, CARDIFF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station2.5 miles
- Heath High Level Station2.6 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM303570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Rumney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.