Hodgson Road, Blackpool, FY1
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms, Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms, Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Front And Rear Gardens, Single Garage, Driveway
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended, Sold With No Onward Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Entwistle Green
Entwistle Green are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £149,950 for 3 Hodgson Road, Blackpool, Lancashire,FY1 2LZ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Entwistle Green, 32-36 Topping Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 3AQ. before exchange of contracts.
A three bedroom semi detached house that offers spacious accommodation throughout, making this an ideal family home. To the ground floor there is an entrance vestibule, hallway, two reception rooms and a good size kitchen diner. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) along with three piece bathroom suite. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC Double glazing and externally there is a front garden, good size rear garden, along with a single garage and driveway. Sold with no onward chain. Viewing essential.
Situated in a popular residential area of Blackpool, located a short walk from the seafront and ideally placed for access to a broad range of local amenities, Blackpool town centre, schools and transport links including bus, rail and tram routes.
1.83m x 0.84m
2.16m x 3.96m
Radiator, carpeted flooring.
3.43m x 3.48m
Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the front. Radiator and gas fire, carpeted flooring.
3.1m x 4.32m
UPVC French double glazed door. Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, laminate flooring.
2.16m x 6.22m
UPVC double glazed door. Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the rear and side. Radiator, laminate flooring, under stair storage, tiled walls, spotlights. Fitted, wall and base and breakfast bar units, stainless steel sink and one and a half bowl sink, integrated, electric oven, integrated, gas hob, overhead extractor, space for washing machine.
1.83m x 2.31m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Carpeted flooring.
3.43m x 3.48m
Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
3.12m x 4.32m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
1.83m x 2.62m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
2.13m x 2.82m
Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the side. Heated towel rail, carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard, part tiled walls, spotlights. Low flush WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, pedestal sink and wash hand basin.
0m x 0m
To the front of the property there is a stoned garden with established shrubs. At the rear there is a wooden decked area and lawn, along with access to detached garage and a driveway.
Hodgson Road, Blackpool, FY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.8 miles
- Layton Station0.8 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire - from Crewe to Carnforth - we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success.
At Entwistle Green, our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price within current m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL210608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.