17 Willow Park, Lochlibo Road, Burnhouse, Near Beith
- IN DEPTH HD VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- RETIREMENT VILLAGE - DELIGHTFUL FOUR BEDROOM PARK HOME
- SET WITHIN AN EXCLUSIVE RETIREMENT GATED DEVELOPMENT
- SPACIOUS OPEN DINING AND LOUNGE AREA
- WELL APPOINTED KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR WELL-PRESENTED BEDROOMS
- TWO BRILLIANT FAMILY BATHROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH FRONT PATIO
- NEUTRAL DÉCOR THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND LPG CENTRAL HEATING
Welcome to No.17, your little spot of paradise. By choosing Willow Park as your retirement village, you're also choosing a lifestyle of relaxation. This fabulous park home is situated in an exclusive gated development in a semi-rural location, but still close by to all local amenities.
This property is nothing short of stunning from the moment you step through the gates. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, it's the perfect spot for the budding gardener. And with raised decking area on either side, you'll feel worlds away in your own little suntrap.
The superbly spacious open plan dining and lounge area is the ideal place for entertaining friends and family. The light flooring and décor support the feeling of a bright and cheerful area to rest and unwind, with large windows surrounding both rooms it allows an abundance of light to fill.
The well-appointed kitchen comprises of a quality range of wall to floor mounted units with contrasting counter tops, providing efficient workspace. There is a stainless-steel sink with chrome mixer tap, four ring electric hob, and an integrated cooker. Off the kitchen is a useful utility room, housing additional space for kitchen appliances.
No.17 also holds four accommodating bedrooms in various sizes allowing you freedom to transform them into your own personal spaces. All bedrooms are very well kept with bedroom two and four boasting their own built-in wardrobes.
To complete this wonderful home, there are two sizeable family bathrooms. Both bathrooms are three-piece suites with chrome fixtures and light tile flooring to complete the space of heaven.
Willow Park Retirement Development has transport links to all major towns and a local bus route provides a regular service throughout the area. The park is ideal for those of retirement age, and seeking a quiet tranquil environment to live in and security gates provide peace of mind. Willow Park is open all year round and has a 12-month residential Park Home license. There is a monthly ground rent payable which covers the rental charge for the plot on which home is sited and council tax is band A.
Viewing by appointment - please contact The Property Boom to arrange a viewing or for any further information. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and floor plans are only for illustration purposes and are not to scale. Thank you.
THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT.
Lounge: 3.50m (11'6'') x 3.10m (10'2'')
Dining Room: 3.50m (11'6'') x 3.10m (10'2'')
Kitchen: 3.20m (10'6'') x 2.30m (7'7'')
Utility: 2.30m (7'7'') x 3.10m (10'2'')
Bedroom One: 2.10m (6'11'') x 1.90m (6'3'')
Bathroom One: 2.10m (6'11'') x 1.80m (5'11'')
Bedroom Two: 3.30m (10'10'') x 3.10m (10'2'')
Bathroom Two: 2.10m (6'11'') x 1.80m (5'11'')
Bedroom Three: 2.10m (6'11'') x 2.00m (6'7'')
Bedroom Four: 3.30m (10'10'') x 3.10m (10'2'')
17 Willow Park, Lochlibo Road, Burnhouse, Near Beith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunlop Station1.8 miles
- Stewarton Station3.4 miles
- Glengarnock Station4.1 miles
About the agent
A dedicated, enthusiastic team to sell your home !
We make sure your property stands out from the crowd.
BRING YOUR PROPERTY TO LIFE with our HD Property Video Tours.
At The Property Boom, we work harder to make sure your property sells quickly and at a great price.
We Charge Zero Commission
Flexible Payments for every budget
No Upfront Fee Options
Pay Monthly Opt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Boom Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.