Sawyer Street, Brigade Court, Southwark, SE1
- 3 Bedrooms
- South facing
- 24hr Concierge
- Residents Roof Terrace
- Residents Lobby
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CBRE Residential
Located on the ground and 1st floors of Errington House, is this beautifully presented 1,055 sq ft three-bedroom duplex new-build apartment. On the ground floor, the apartment comprises an open-plan living and dining area with access to a private terrace. The top floor offers two double bedrooms with ensuites and one further single bedroom.
Interior designed by 1.61 London, each apartment is finished to a high specification throughout. Each kitchen is individually tailored in its design with bespoke grey oak and matt white cabinetry, silestone quartz worktops, stone splashback, Bosch appliances and integrated wine cooler. The bedrooms are carpeted in natural luxury light grey carpet and full height fitted wardrobes in grey/white oak. Bathrooms come fully tiled with luxurious large format grey porcelain floor & wall tiles and a black chevron tiled feature wall. All apartments also come with underfloor heating, comfort cooling and video entry system.
The mix of new-build apartments and iconic fire station buildings will be centred around the original fire station courtyard which has been beautifully landscaped to form the heart of the Brigade Court community. The development will offer a large range of residential amenities including The Social; a private residents lounge and lobby offering 24-hour concierge, The Lookout; roof gardens with stunning views towards the City, The Watch Room; an exclusive residents screening room, The Mess Room for private dining and The Training Yard gymnasium. A new school with sports facilities and new destination restaurant are also being delivered as part of the developments masterplan.
Located in Zone 1, Brigade Court benefits from great transport links with Borough, Southwark and the newly renovated London Bridge station all just a short walk away. Brigade Court is also perfectly located to benefit from everything Borough has to offer, from Borough Market to the Tate Modern and its many world class bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Borough Station – 5 min walk 0.3 miles
- Southwark Station – 9 min walk 0.4 miles
- London Bridge Station – 14 min walk 0.7 miles
- Waterloo station – 14 min walk 0.7 miles
Anticipated completion: Q2 2022
Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Sawyer Street, Brigade Court, Southwark, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Borough Station0.2 miles
- Southwark Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES190198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.